Painting

M87

Good paint shop in Edmonton.
I am fixing/having fixed my old body work and going green again.
Or something more interesting.
Kawasaki-zxr400-L3-gruen-weiß-blau.jpg

kawasaki-motogp-01.jpg

sand.man

Hey Mike, off topic but I was talking about you at work today. Apparently Ron Sury(sp?) knows you from MX racing, he was asking if I knew you.

I like this:

White/Green (to combat EVERY black/green kawi I've ever seen)

jordan-kawasaki-ninja.jpg

M87

I like that too. Is Ron James dad? I haven't talked to him in years. He's a cool guy so is James, he has a tattoo where his kidney used to be.

sand.man

That's the one!

Ron might be cool outside of work, but at work he's a grumpy PITA that likes arguing more than any woman I've ever met! lol

DEFBOY35

on topic, the green white is sick

off topic, james is my buddy, lol, his tatoo is pretty sweet. that was a gnarly ass crash he took , almost died.

M87

Actually I think he did die. It sort of explains a lot.
On the colour thing I am trying to see what it would look like with a black frame

M87

Now that I think of it why were you and Ron talking about me?
Anyway...
I think I am going to go with something like this. Without the red backwheel of course.
Race-2013-pn.jpg

The bike is already silver but will need to be repainted and I am trying to match the blue/green of the original Ducati 750 SS.
Now, who am I going to get to paint it?
And yes, it does take a man secure in his masculinity to ride a bike painted in pastels.

sand.man

Ah he just asked me how my season went, and I guess as the conversation progressed he remembered that you did some road racing and asked if I knew you.

sand.man

Oh and Jamie O'Grady is a good bike painter, he did that beauty Aprilia I was riding this year. His account on here is Oldskool

M87

I pm'd him and no reply.
Any one else around Edmonton?
I talked to Cougar years ago and they acted like they were doing me a favour.:confused:
BTW Now I am leaning towards this.
Race-2013-bgswb.jpg

JDS

Im liking that Mike. Is there a different(smaller) tail that U can put on that to make it look more dated? Example. RSV4, New CBR1000r, ZX10r.

M87

Im liking that Mike. Is there a different(smaller) tail that U can put on that to make it look more dated? Example. RSV4, New CBR1000r, ZX10r.
I don't think anything smaller would fit there is a fair amount of stuff under that tail.

macbayne

are you on edmontonsportriderz.com? you may have better luck with a pm with oldskool there. i would seriously recommend his services as he did a four-colour, absolutely gorgeous job for me and i paid ridiculously less than one would pay at a collision shop.