New Riders #'s

Spooner

We had a thread last year, with people "reserving" their numbers for the upcoming season.

From what I heard and saw it seemed to go well. So I thought I'd start a new thread for the new year.

I'll start. I'd like to Change from #81 to #82. (Its because of the CMRC and I don't want to different numbers) I've talked to Ian and he said it shouldn't be a problem. (As #82 is free.)

Also, I'm getting my little bro' hooked this year. He would like #90.

So, for anyone else, copy and paste below so the thread stays organized.

Scott Paras #82
Jordan Paras #90

oldskool

I'm curious about who has the 'rights' to my number that I've been using the last couple years. It seems there was another red 26 on a motard last year, grided with me in the sportsman/motard ect. class . If it really doesn't matter that's fine, if it will be an issue however, I'd like to know as my numbers are painted on. Thanks.

yak

I'm curious about who has the 'rights' to my number that I've been using the last couple years. It seems there was another red 26 on a motard last year, grided with me in the sportsman/motard ect. class . If it really doesn't matter that's fine, if it will be an issue however, I'd like to know as my numbers are painted on. Thanks.

Hi Jamie

I checked the results for last year and the directory and I only saw one red #26. Was it possible that you saw Doug Clavier on the grid? He has a motard which is red but he has been running black #26 for a few years.

Regards,

Todd

oldskool

Hi Jamie

I checked the results for last year and the directory and I only saw one red #26. Was it possible that you saw Doug Clavier on the grid? He has a motard which is red but he has been running black #26 for a few years.

Regards,

Todd

That's very likely, I thought he had red numbers on his bike though. If they are black, I guess my memory isn't what it used to be.

ronin26

Hi Jamie

Regards,

Todd

Yep the numbers are black and have been since 2004.

This "pylon" is not changing anytime soon, so if you gonna step up you'll need a new number.

Cheers.

Doug Clavier
EMRA #26

Last edited:

oldskool

I guess there's no problem then, I'm not really attached to the number and if I get promoted to expert at some point and don't puss out, I'll have to re-paint the numbers anyway.

Jamie Grady
'the less-pokey' EMRA #26;)

^^
(it's all in fun, I'm only half the ass I am online, in person)

On a side note Doug, do you have experiance tuning FCR's? I'd like to get my R1 tuned on the dyno.

Last edited:

MyTTwin

Just wanted to add I'll take red #24

#82 Scott Paras
#90 Jordan Paras
#151 Bodhi Edie
#5 Jon (JDS)
#24 Scott Blair

sand.man

I use red #54, but I don't know if I'll have my feces consolidated in time for racing this year.

Spooner

#82 Scott Paras
#90 Jordan Paras
#151 Bodhi Edie
#5 Jon (JDS)
#24 Scott Blair
#116 Geoff
#54 Ryan - If he gets his poop in a group.

yak

New Summary

#82R Scott Paras
#90R Jordan Paras
#151 Bodhi Edie
#5R John Stroh
#24R Scott Blair
#116R Geoff Gerbrandt
#54R Ryan
#321R Don Miller
#63R Christopher Mah
#46R Zak Mimouni