Hotbodies bodywork

DEFBOY35

Hopefully the charges went trough when the order was put in. Otherwise it's going to rack up quick. Lol

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
For the 8 sets I ordered, I was charged way before hand so the exchange rate hasn't effected things further, only shipping.

blam

Administrator
what Brian said. the bodywork itself should already be charged at the above 70cent/usd rate back in december.

shipping will be rough....

DEFBOY35

It was only charged if they had the sets on hand to my understanding.

Any progress on shipping yet mike?

G.NYUS

It was only charged if they had the sets on hand to my understanding.

Any progress on shipping yet mike?

Yep. That's what Rick at Hotbodies said. I asked why the order wasn't charged at the exchange rate in December and he said that he couldn't charge it because he didn't have the bodywork in stock. So the payment was processed at 1.45 exchange instead of 1.33.....

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Yeah lets get on this shipping, it's gonna take me at least another month to get mine looking pretty, the clock is ticking.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I've been on these guys as well, wondering when we will see them.
I know my visa was recently charged for the last two sets I ordered. So I hope that means they are nearly finished producing the last of them.

My last email was asking about the shipping and he wrote back this...

"I will see if I can get an idea of when the shipment will be ready.

Thanks,
Rick Almeida
Operations Manager,

office: 858.486.3838 | direct: 858.386.1207 | e-mail: rick@hotbodiesrac
ing.com"

That was yesterday.

blam

Administrator
Yep. That's what Rick at Hotbodies said. I asked why the order wasn't charged at the exchange rate in December and he said that he couldn't charge it because he didn't have the bodywork in stock. So the payment was processed at 1.45 exchange instead of 1.33.....

:eek:

dude!!! that sucks!!!!

majikx

They are ready to ship, I have asked brian worsdall to line it up with him because it was mentioned he was closer and could handle that kind of delivery

But brian is away from town till the 16th so if we do that it won't be till after the 16tj they would arrive.

What do you guys think?

Mike

blam

Administrator
we've waited this long already...whats another 2 weeks...should still give us 2 months to get them painted and mounted before the season begins!

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
OMG ship them now!

I know Brian very well and he would NEVER want to inconvenience anyone or be late or cause a delay.

I talked to the manager at my work, we can get them shipped to my work, large car dealership in west Edmonton. Lemme know if you need any more info.

Spooner

They are ready to ship, I have asked brian worsdall to line it up with him because it was mentioned he was closer and could handle that kind of delivery

But brian is away from town till the 16th so if we do that it won't be till after the 16tj they would arrive.

What do you guys think?

Mike

If you need a different warehouse you could ship it to me. (Thats if it makes it any faster for all of you) The warhouse is open 7:30 to 4:30 every weekday.

If that helps let me know.

~S

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Jon I told you that I was more than happy to let you take the reigns and have them shipped to your work, but you must not have contacted Rick because he just emailed me the following:

"21 sets shipping out. adds up to roughly $1,533.00 for shipping not
including duties & taxes of course. Price is cheap honestly that price is
like shipping within the states. I am helping warehouse right now getting it
organized so each box will have a invoice with customers name and how many
boxes they have to make things easy."

Then...

"Brian got everything packed up. We are going to have it shipped out on
Thursday the 11th which should have it arrive on the 17th or 18th. One
pallet will is strictly your order

Thanks,
Rick Almeida
Operations Manager,"

DEFBOY35

That's actually not too bad. Being that they are made in the states(I'm assuming) we will only see the 5% gst for each set on top of the shipping. Assuming that's also usd?
Works out to roughly 105$ Cdn each for shipping.
And based off of the 560cdn for a set that's 28$ gst.

Last edited: