Hotbodies bodywork

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
That's actually not too bad. Being that they are made in the states(I'm assuming) we will only see the 5% gst for each set on top of the shipping. Assuming that's also usd?
Works out to roughly 105$ Cdn each for shipping.
And based off of the 560cdn for a set that's 28$ gst.

Unfortunately the bodywork isn't made in the US.....
But because it has already been imported into the US, im quite sure customs will recognize it under NAFTA.

DEFBOY35

But because it has already been imported into the US, im quite sure customs will recognize it under NAFTA.

Ah. Here's hoping. Lol. Thank you for The clarification Neil.

majikx

Where is it made Neil? Just curious, as I have been in contact with Hotbodies and have seen pictures of the boys and some differant molds in there shop. Plus they keep sending me update status on Kawi ZX10.

And I do believe there is no GST on this stuff...the would be a first for me paying GST on bike parts from US.. but hey I'm not 100% sure.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Pairs:
1 & 2. Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 (3 sets)
Brian Worsdall- 2011 bmw1000 (1 set)
3. Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 (2 sets)
4. Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 (1 set)
Darel Messer -2015 bmw 1000 (1 set)
5. Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 (1 set)
Brian Lam - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
6. Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 (1 set)
Shane Fraser 2008 yamaha r6 (1 set)
7. Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 (1 set)
Cory Svatos - 2003 R6 (1 set)
8. Wilson Kwan - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
Brian W's Pal - Unknown (1 set)
9. BlackHemi (Carl) - (1 set)

Here is the updated list. PLEASE say something if you don't have a confirmed order

we currently have 17 sets on order.

Total was 21 (I ordered a few more for friends).

Carl, Glen, Darel and Allan can you send me a text so I have your numbers?
I'd like to contact you when these arrive so that I can get them off my works' shipping floor ASAP. I wouldn't want someone to damage our stuff with a forklift by accident or something. That shit happens all the time.
Thanks, I think I have everyone else's numbers.

C: 780-668-2695

DEFBOY35

Mike. It depends on who it has been shipped through and whether or not customs has decided to charge it. But theoretically all goods should be taxed the gst once crossing the border.
I've had the best luck with items shipped through the postal system.

DMesher

Hotbodies body work is fabricated at their facility in California.

Darel

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Nice!

All said and done, the taxes (on $7772 USD) plus broker fees worked out to only $32 each set.

Their crossing the border tonight and should be delivered either tomorrow or Thursday.
If everyone can arrange to pick up their sets sometime soon that would be great. I know my work doesn't want 3 skids of bike parts floating around our warehouse space for long.

I work there M-F 8-4:30 but I stay late sometimes and don't mind hanging out if you want to come by after work and grab your set. That being said, please bring $32 cash as my credit card was charged all this.

blam

Administrator
It would be great if a few people could come by on Friday. I'd rather stay late than have to come in on the weekend. Thanks

how late are you sticking around friday?

I'll see if i can take off early from work and pick up my set friday. my 2nd set is for bullee and he can pick his own up i imagine.

bullee, if you want/need me to grab yours too and get them from me instead let me know.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
BGE Service & Supply
5711 103A Street NW

Give me a shout on either number before you come if you can.
780-668-2695
780-257-9388