Year end video

Dave86

I took a lot of footage during round 6 (thanks Glen Gregoire for the use of your sweet camera and lens!), and I'll be working on putting together a video for the year end banquet, so now I'd like to get your best on board footage to add to the video - passes, crashes, anything you've got that you'd like to see added to the video to be shown on the big screen! You can email me [email protected] and send video clips via dropbox, or if too big to send, I can arrange to get videos on media card or USB, whatever works. Ideally need videos as soon as possible so I have enough time to edit.

toybm

Hi dave you can use the video I posted earlier from Round 4,
. If you can't download let me know and I'll get you a copy.

blam

Administrator
dave, i have a couple with audio on them, but i can upload non audio ones to drop box or something if you see anything of interest

Dave86

Bump, just a reminder to send me an email to [email protected] if you have some good footage for the year end video, you can either upload it to youtube and send me a link, or upload video clips to dropbox.

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
I noticed a lot of different parts of the video were carefully timed with the music. A really nice touch Dave, well done.

My favourite was timing the revs on Justin's bike coming out of the chicane perfectly with the quiet spot in the music.