2018 Race #

bgo62

Im not sure if their is a existing thread for this but i would like to put in Dibs for Blk #62 :)

DEFBOY35

As soon as registration is open for next years race licenses that is how numbers will be reserved from now on I believe.

That being said. I am sure there will be some sort of thread explaining that it's not cool to snake current numbers from returning racers etc. will put it on the agenda for the December exec meeting to sort out logistics

bgo62

As soon as registration is open for next years race licenses that is how numbers will be reserved from now on I believe.

That being said. I am sure there will be some sort of thread explaining that it's not cool to snake current numbers from returning racers etc. will put it on the agenda for the December exec meeting to sort out logistics

blam

Administrator
if you had a number for the 2017 season, it will be held until (a time decided by exec)

it will likely be on or near round 1 weekend. at that time, all unclaimed numbers are released to the wolves.

to claim your number, you will have to purchase your membership/license for the year.

there will be no "reserve" thread.

with MSR now being used for a season, number reservations are held through that system instead of by a exec member.

registration opens on the 1st of jan.