Motorcycle Mechanic

ronin26

Hello Emra, it's been awhile...

I have accepted a position in Edmonton and as such my family and I have moved to the area. If anyone needs any work done send me an email at:

clav26 at gmail dot com
No spaces of course.

If you are unfamiliar with me or my work ask the old schoolers around...Justin Knapik, Mike Comrie, Steve Robertson or anyone else. You can also search the forum for Ronin Motorcycle Works.

I had hoped to get out on the Sv this year... But it's not looking good for 2017. Maybe next season...

Doug

Last edited:

Fireman

Doug had worked magic on my bikes until his job change a few years ago. I can absolutely stand behind recommending him to work on your dirtbike or street bike. Top notch guy, and great work.

I hope to see you out at castrol this year Doug!!

electrobiker86

Bump.

Winter is coming... Be ready for spring, get your planned work sorted now!
I have a needle / jet kit that was bought with the exhaust for my Yamaha FZ, it involves drilling orifices in my carbs, I have been hesitant to do so, sound like a job you would have experience with? I am assuming the carbs would need a sync afterwards as well.
David

electrobiker86

Hey Doug
I have a box of parts to install and cash again, damn house sucked me dry, you still interested in doing some work on the bike?

M87

I'd be surprised if Doug had many openings, high quality work is always in high demand.

ronin26

Thanks Mike! I am actually rather open at the moment.

I can do that for you electrobiker. Please email me at the new address above as I've told telus to go... Have relations...with themselves.

blam

Administrator
street bike is due for a timing belt and valve check/shim very soon.

monster 796, for reference