2011 Volunteers

Hi all, as we know, the 2011 season is fast approaching us. If you would like to volunteer for race events this year please pm me your full name and contact info. If you are not sure but have questions, you can post them on this thread. That way anyone else with the same questions can see the response.

We hope to see those who've volunteered in the past return, also, we are looking forward to having new volunteers to add to our family.

I look forward to seeing you out there enjoying the action from some of the "best seats in the house".

Cheers,

Norm Dickson, EMRA Volunteer coordinator

turn8

Hi Norm, i will be around as normal , could the club could provide a tv for me at turn 8 so i can watch the indy 500, during the round 1 event on sunday..:(

Paul

For those of you coming out to volunteer, come and see either myself or Jon Wachuck in the morning on Saturday and we'll get you set up. Oh, and just so you know, I'm the good looking one. Ha ha. Thank you all for volunteering your time. See you at the track. Oh yeah, if you can't make it for Seturday, then just come see us on Sunday.

Cheers,
Norm