Swing arm repair

M87

Long story short. One of the lugs, where you install spindles, is snapped off my swing arm. I was going to replace the whole swing arm (anyone with Norm Dickson contact info?) but it doesn't look like that will happen.
Anyone know where I can get a lug welded on? Today?
How about in time for the track day Monday?
PM me Mike Cormier

macbayne

Long story short. One of the lugs, where you install spindles, is snapped off my swing arm. I was going to replace the whole swing arm (anyone with Norm Dickson contact info?) but it doesn't look like that will happen.
PM me Mike Cormier

i use vortex stands and my rear stand has padded feet that i put under the arm. i have neither spindle mount. i think most dealerships in the city have them.

Blaknwite

PM me Mike Cormier

Im in Calgary and have a paddle type stand you can borrow. Ill be at race school on Sunday if that helps.

M87

Thanks for the suggestions and the offers. I have been using various other stands for a year but it's fixed now and I'm going back to the lift type. Less chance of snapping the lugs off than spindles.