Medical Tags

cyclecrazy

Thanks to all the well wishes after my crash in the SO warm up lap :(. Anyway the note I would like to mention to everyone, is just how impressed the EMTs & ER staff were with our new Medical Data Carriers. Each one inclusive of the Dr was very impressed with the detailed info available instantly. The Track medical staff knew to open it up and passed it along to transfer ambulance who in turn passed onto the ER Nursing crew. Thanks much to MDC and the EMRA Exec for the improvement.

Oh and btw I will be just fine, all except for my ego! ;)

Spooner

Actually the track staff didn't know about the info sheet. I pulled it off you while there where asking for a AB health card #...(Dafaq?) It's something we'll be bringing up at the exec meeting and bringing to the attention of Firehawk.

That said, I'm sooo Glad we switched away for the last EMS provider we used.

I was also happy to see that even when the tag hit the ground it still managed to stay on. Those things are tough!

Heal well, heal fast brother!

~S

Ducbert

I was surprised how fast the new wagon showed up!

Glad to hear the new EMT's are better.

Hope you heal up well with a speedy return!

DEFBOY35

This!

I heard the sirens and had serious doubt that the transfer was there already, but sure enough there they were!

yes this was a definite weak spot last year, and i imagine years past.

if a rider is in a condition where a transfer is necessary, it should be as soon as possible for the good of that rider.