Recent content by Adam12

1. Adam12

Ninja 300 and Chuckwalla

It has not since November 2020. I’ve been on the border testing program which is only available in Alberta. Two day quarantine to wait for results. If negative then you are good. If positive then yes, 2 week quarantine...
  2. Adam12

Ninja 300 and Chuckwalla

Anyone want to track/race a 300 at Chuckwalla? I have a spare, unused bike that’s just sitting in the trailer.
  3. Adam12

Spare transponder

It’s been requested for Round 5,6.
  4. Adam12

x2 transponder update.

Weird. Last time I update was July 17 and no updates since.
  5. Adam12

Spare transponder

i have a spare transponder valid till November. Let me know if you need one and I can lend for a race weekend.
  6. Adam12

Young Rider - Beginner Bike

My son started on a ninja 300 when he was 13 and 5’7” and about 100 pounds. Great bike and he enjoyes it when riding.
  7. Adam12

Looking for swingarm Kawi ZX6R 636 2009-2017

looking for swingarm for a 2009-2017 Kawasaki zx6r 636. Cosmetics ok, but no structural damage.
  8. Adam12

Race school schedule

What does the schedule for race school look like? Especially on Friday.
  9. Adam12

April 21-24 Thunderhill

ahoy I am going to Thunderhill for April 21-24. Plan is leaving early morning on April 19 and coming back April 26. It will be through Keigwins. First two days is West course, the two last days are Ken Hill school on East course. If you are interested please check pricing and details on...
  10. Adam12

Aftermarket rims

Do you mean not permissible With EMra? Check Rules and Goatse’s post.
  11. Adam12

Aftermarket rims

Buy wheels from BMW. If over past 10 years technology has sky-rocketed and BMW build a chassis, swing arm and wheels for HP4, it seems they should be fine.
  12. Adam12

Tire warmers

Thanks Neil.
  13. Adam12

Tire warmers

Does anyone have front tire warmer for sale (120 size)?
  14. Adam12

Small back protector to buy

Does anyone want to get rid of a small or ladies-sized back protector ( 400mm)?
  15. Adam12

corner 1

Does it mean that the radius of the turn will be increased but the bump will remain? Is this perhaps phase one and eventually something will be done with the bump itself; shave it, dig it out and fix it or move the inside of the corner to cover the bump?