Recent content by andrew_marles

1. A

Gen 2 SV650 for track bike?

http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382130 (not mine)
  2. A

Gen 2 SV650 for track bike?

I've run the Pirelli 160 DOT on the 4.5 rim in the past and it is great. Lots of grip for the SV, but it does wear a lot faster than the 180/55 slick on the 5.5 rear.
  3. A

Formula 450 GP Bike

How do you start it? Kicker looks kind of buried.
  4. A

Wcc

Whether the WCC runs or not, I am still planning on coming out for the July double-header.
  5. A

Tigcraft Supermono

Anybody know if this is still available?
  6. A

2014 EMRA Race School Update

The racer training with the West Coast Superbike School out in BC is great. They always have excellent instructors and will get you ready to race with the WMRC or any other northwest organization (including EMRA). The couse includes both classroom and track instruction and I don't think the...
  7. A

Dion Device Brake Lever Guards

Shane, I would also like to get one. I'm out in Vancouver so I'd be looking to get it the WCC weekend, same as Dean.
  8. A

Anyone looking for Shoei lids?

What shop did you get those X-12's at Dean?
  9. A

Mission troubles

I really enjoyed racing out there last year, but it is quite a drive. Adds a full 2 days to an event, whereas it is feasible to drive to PR or the Ridge if I can get out of work a bit early. You guys are lucky to have such a great facility you don't have to share with drag-racers.
  10. A

Engine Case Guards

SV650 case guards Woodcraft makes a nice guard for the SV650, but most tracks don't require them. Are they required at Stratotech? I'm happy to comply, just want to plan ahead. Thanks.
  11. A

Intermediate Lightweight class

I'm planning to be there for the July rounds.