Recent content by Beatinpileguy

1. Beatinpileguy

Helmets

It is also in a manufacturers best interest to keep selling product...lol. What a better way to ensure continued demand.
  2. Beatinpileguy

Sprocket sizes for 2007 Ninja 650

I raced an 06 and here is my findings 14 front 46 rear. That bike has a great mid punch so I am not sure why you would sacrifice straight line speed for more acceleration out of the turns? I also found that I could carry more corner speed then most others on the 600's and 1000's. I would get...
  3. Beatinpileguy

Setup/Teardown volunteering

I'm not racing this year but can pop out to help with setup on the 26th. Chris Meyer
  4. Beatinpileguy

NINJA 650R Race Bike FS

Bike has been Sold
  5. Beatinpileguy

NINJA 650R Race Bike FS

Photos and price added.
  6. Beatinpileguy

December Exec meeting

If this event outgrows your current space let me know. I have a meeting room in Edmonton that can accommodate quite a large group, with very easy access.
  7. Beatinpileguy

AGM Info and 2016 Rule Change Thread

As I have run this for years I will weigh in. Taking a class that nobody signs up for and making it more restrictive wont magically make the grids bigger or more popular. Us "little" bike racers have been shrinking in the past few years, to the point I am questioning even gridding next year...
  8. Beatinpileguy

AGM Info and 2016 Rule Change Thread

Not sure if this bringing things back in topic or further away...:D I just received a promotion at work and will be relocating from Red Deer to Edmonton in the late winter/ early spring. Due conflicting priorities I can not make the AGM. I would however like to nominate myself for a Director...
  9. Beatinpileguy

NINJA 650R Race Bike FS

bump:) back to the top.
  10. Beatinpileguy

Track Attack - Sept. 18

https://anhphoto.smugmug.com/
  11. Beatinpileguy

Cheaper Than Air Fence

I consume countless 10L DEF plastic jugs that would work very well too. If this is something we are going to really do I can start saving them at work.
  12. Beatinpileguy

Trackside Doctor?

Hi Exec, I have a Doctor friend that is older guy with years in the ER, OR and Anesthesiology areas. He is a huge motorcycle enthusiast and travels world wide to take in motorcycle racing. He has approached me to see if our club would have a need or desire of his services during our events...
  13. Beatinpileguy

NINJA 650R Race Bike FS

NINJA 650R Race Bike******SOLD***** Fully race prepped Middleweight Twin/ Lightweight Superbike class bike. The bike is a turn key racing setup that has won multiple class titles. This bike runs on pump gas and is a very budget friendly racing machine. The bike has an upgraded complete...
  14. Beatinpileguy

Race day schedule

On that note, as I was not looking forward to it I was really surprised. That race went really well and was a ton of fun. Us little SBK and Sportsman racers got to see the fast novice riders and even battle a bit in the corners. it made the race fun and was not just cutting laps to a checkered...
  15. Beatinpileguy

Getting started with EMRA

Steve, I currently ride a Ninja 650R and compete in the lightweight and middleweight classes. I would not recommend going any lower as far as size. As stated by TSR and may I say his opinion is right on track; spend your money on gear and look for a used race bike as this will be the cheapest...