Recent content by Blaknwite

1. Blaknwite

Sv650

Bump Need to make room for a new bike.
  2. Blaknwite

Novice Race Essentials

Zip ties. You're going to need hundreds of zip ties.
  3. Blaknwite

Sv650

Bump price drop $3750 Has a Power Commander fitted also.
  4. Blaknwite

Sv650

I really enjoyed racing against you last year, you'll be hard to beat this year. Without your getoff my trophies would have been smaller.
  5. Blaknwite

Sv650

Not this year. We are too busy at work etc etc
  6. Blaknwite

Sv650

$4500 Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins steering damper, quickshift, UK Dunlop NTec slicks front and rear (rear has 1 round on it), M4 exhaust, tire warmers and front stand come with. Fast enough to carry my no talent ass to 2 1st place trophies and a 3rd last year. Come get it and win. Four zero...
  7. Blaknwite

EMRA at the North West 200

Thanks Darel We did 2 days at the Creg (1 is plenty), Ballaugh Bridge (great pub), Bradden Bridge (great spot but light on "refreshments") and the highlight was the sponsors tent at the S/F where you meet all the racers. Want to go back to hit some of the high speed spots like the bottom of...
  8. Blaknwite

EMRA at the North West 200

Did the TT 2 years ago, hope to do NW200 in 15. How difficult was accommodation? It's the biggest challenge to the TT.
  9. Blaknwite

Back Protector Needed.

Woot woot! Back for more? Well played.:) I've got a BP for you but it's in Calgary
  10. Blaknwite

Enclosed Trailer / RC51

Looking for an enclosed trailer to pit out of this season. Also looking for a street legal RC51.
  11. Blaknwite

WTB Radiator for 2nd Gen SV

As the ad says.
  12. Blaknwite

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Todd, Can you keep BLACK 225 to replace the red 225 in the event my wife continues to think I'm in prison? Thx, Steve
  13. Blaknwite

Questions about getting started with EMRA

Get an SV. Everything else is for posers;)
  14. Blaknwite

Concerns?

Macau anyone?
  15. Blaknwite

More sad news out of CSBK

Sad news indeed Met him at the Calgary Bike Show. Could not have been more wasn't or accommodating, signing autographs for all.