Recent content by blitzgt3

1. blitzgt3

Two EMRA Volunteer Track Day Vouchers

Sounds good, I'm working until about 6, but I will text you as soon as I'm off work!
  2. blitzgt3

Two for a track evening, three for a full day!
  3. blitzgt3

I have two EMRA track day vouchers from last year that expire on the 24th and 25th of July, so I thought I would put them up for sale. I know its last minute, so $50 for the pair. Thats good for an evening track attack!
  4. blitzgt3

2006 Triumph Daytona Racebike

Starting to realize that I'm not going to have the time/money to race for the next few years, so I'm selling my Daytona 675. Bike is fully race prepped and safety wired, and comes with tyre warmers, transponder with 4 more years and some assorted extra's. The bike is located in Vegreville, but...
  5. blitzgt3

Mentorship

I was reading up on the proposed rule changes and the discussions regarding Novice riders moving up to Intermediate, and possibly having a mentor to help them improve on track, and I was thinking that would be a huge help to me. I took race school in 2017 with a Ninja 250, then upgraded to a...
  6. blitzgt3

Castrol track modifications/photos

Do you need any extra hands out there this weekend? I'm free and would love to help out if I can.
  7. blitzgt3

Letter of resignation

Tricia Your amazing energy and attitude was a huge reason I kept coming back to volunteer. It definitely won't be the same without you! Thank you for all the support and encouragement you have all the volunteers through the years!
  8. blitzgt3

Hotbodies Group buy, buy one get one free

Hey, I would be interested in a set. Cody Devereux
  9. blitzgt3

Race Number Reserve List (2017)

Red 24 Hello, I am planning on getting my race license this spring, so can I please reserve Red 24 for Cody Devereux!
  10. blitzgt3

Setup/Teardown volunteering

I'm available to help with Setup on September 1st. Cody Devereux
  11. blitzgt3

2015 EMRA Call for race day volunteers

June 18 and 19 I had a blast being out on the track last weekend, I'll definitely be there for June 18 and 19!! I was flagging for corner 12, would love to do something similar again!