Recent content by BrianP

1. B

Dunlop Race Slicks

SOLD Pending pick up....
  2. B

Dunlop Race Slicks

Hi Guys, I’m getting back into track days after 9 years. I picked up a race bike that has racing slicks. I will be using DOT tires so slicks are for sale. Rear is brand new and the front looks about 1/2 worn. Dunlop Rear 180/60R17 Dunlop Front 120/70R17 Tires kept indoors all winter. Asking $200...
  3. B

1999 Yamaha R6 Race Ready

SOLD! Thanks
  4. B

Sportsman Crash

Hey Guys, When everybody was picking up pieces of my white (#44) bike, did anyone find a footpeg laying in the Gravel in turn 1? The bracket was broken, but the peg is still good.....I think :) Also, a huge thank you to the guys that picked me up off the track! I was a little rattled by that...
  5. B

Open Sportbike T2 Red Flag Event

Video Here is what I saw from my bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OeXHEUjrg Brian Plester #44
  6. B

Pocket bike wanted

Cory, sent you PM... I have a brand new Limited Edition "Ducks Unlimited" pocket bike for sale. 50 cc, so new it hasn't been started yet! Let me know if you are interested. Brian
  7. B

EMRA Round 4 Novice Open Race 2 vid

Emil, Thanks for the video!!! Now I can see how close I really came to hitting the grass in turn 4! Sure seemed a lot more hectic than what the video showed... Good job! That was a great time racing with you guys. See you soon, Brian #44
  8. B

New Riders #'s

looks like the #44R is not being used. I have already contacted Ian to use this number for registration so hope this number is good to go! :D Brian Plester