Recent content by c3hp0

1. C

Round 5 pics

Great shots.
  2. C

Hello from Race Week Edmonton

Perfect day - great event! Are you the person to work with?
  3. C

Hello from Race Week Edmonton

How about arranging a local or WCC round during the week next year?
  4. C

Tons of takeoffs for sale

Will do...
  5. C

Tons of takeoffs for sale

My Diablo Corsa III (190/55) rear is fairly fresh - any fronts to go with it that're in decent shape? Can you sell a new set of Rosso Corsas or Rosso IIs? Prices, including fronts only?
  6. C

Mission Raceway easing up on aftermarket exhaust

Is there a way to become a sub-committee of one of those "parent" organizations?
  7. C

BGPR & OTM Track Day: Wed June 8th @ Race City in Calgary

By "open track sessions" do you mean no (slow, slowish, and not slow/race) classes? We're free to enter and exit the track whenever the marshal clears us to, rather than being grouped?
  8. C

2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 $4500

Is this streetable? How will someone get the title if you're in the middle east?
  9. C

Trackpedia

Anyone know of any other sources for track times? http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page No entry for Stratotech, so I suggest someone from EMRA executive who is in charge of records/information/whatever update that site with comparable Stratotech info. Race City and Mission are there...
  10. C

2008 cbr 1000rr track bike

Did this sell?
  11. C

Off Season Race Bodywork Special

Is this deal still available?
  12. C

Cheap Starter Bike, '94 Honda F2

Can see the trailer from home - couldn't from work earlier today...
  13. C

Joe Rocket 1pc race suit

Was it worn by Kevin Schwantz? Ahaha... Anyway, is that a Euro 52 (i.e. 42 over here)?
  14. C

Cheap Starter Bike, '94 Honda F2

Can't see the trailer...
  15. C

Are there racing schools that rent prepped track bikes?

And when you're done with OTP, you can also look at California, where you can rent sport/track bikes and ride track sessions/schools and/or you can consider the couple of schools in the western U.S. that can supply bikes (California superbike school being the most notable; also the Yamaha...