Recent content by Cinder

1. Cinder

Motorsportreg issue

yes, I removed my CC info and re-add... all work after
  2. Cinder

Motorsportreg issue

Anyone else has a postal code error when trying to pay the race license on MSR ?
  3. Cinder

2014 1199S panigale

2014 1199S Panigale new engine full Ohlins electronic suspension update rear shock linkage extra set of wheels Tuneboy fuel management system auto-blip & quickshifter Woodcraft brake guard GB racing engine cover Zapracing chain guard SATO racing slider new radiator Febur oil cooler ceramic...
  4. Cinder

Track Voucher

SOLD
  5. Cinder

WTB: 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 race parts

yessir...2021
  6. Cinder

WTB: 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 race parts

Looking for 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 race parts pm or call 780-660-278FIVE Dom
  7. Cinder

2009 - 2014 Yamaha r1 Hotbodies bodywork

would it fit a 2016 R1 ?
  8. Cinder

Complete Race Package, you provide the Tow Vehicle.

would you sell the GPS Laptimer with Track Mapping/Trace ? I sent you few PM but no answer from you
  9. Cinder

2020 Rule Change Discussion

https://www.frhp.org/news
  10. Cinder

Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

I nominate Mark Armstrong, always there on & off the track helped me when my toy hauler broke down/spent 5 hours fixing it so i can attend last round.
  11. Cinder

WTB 600cc race bike

2008 Daytona 675R for sale with all Ohlins suspension...lookup my post in for sale forum
  12. Cinder

Castrol track modifications/photos

even with that we still found gravel and grass on the track from mistake been made entering that corner... it's dangerous and no room to play/mistake. i found it stupid but hey, that's just me
  13. Cinder

the only thing in that track that i hate with a passion is that non-sense bus-stop... i get it, were cooking too hot for turn 3 and castrol wont fix it properly. That been said, i don't know who's bright idea to put speed bump on the exit of it make it even more dangerous. this should be...
  14. Cinder

now that changes has been made to #3... is that bus stop going away ?
  15. Cinder

changes made to the stupid bus stop ? looks wider entrance ?