Recent content by DanSun Photos

1. D

Looking for Round 6/7 pics

Yes, I do. I'll work on them tomorrow and post them here in my album later in the day.
  2. D

Sorry Neil, non of black 8 either
  3. D

Sorry, didn't catch any of black 98
  4. D

Sorry, none of #84.
  5. D

Hey John, I am off tomorrow and would love to come out and take some more shots. I'm busy on the 29th so tomorrow is the only day I can make it. If anyone wants specific shots done or even portraits done with their bikes I can do that tomorrow. The portaits I've done in the past look more like...
  6. D

Hi Scott, I only have a shot of your bike in the pits and a couple of you on the track but not good enough to process. I'd be happy to get some shots of you next year. If you let me know what type of image you want I can concentrate on that for you. Daniel
  7. D

No problem John. So I added them to my website here: http://www.dansunphotos.com/Cars/Stratotech-RAW-images/i-D9F2JBG I could only add 45 more images to my album on EMRA. These are all RAW, un edited and straight from the camera images. Each of the images has 2 more matching images of...
  8. D

Okay, I don't usually like showing the unedited images but I see your point. I did take 300 shots but each shot has 3 exposures and some shots aren't suitable for my type of processing. I will post all the shots that I can process here on the album I already started and you guys can let me know...
  9. D

HI John, I have over 300 images from Sunday. For some riders like yourself and Shane I have several images. It's just too many to post all of them. I am continuing to work through the best ones I have. Many of you have emailed me with your numbers and I'm working through those first. Thanks...
  10. D

Done, just posted it Fireman.
  11. D

Hi John, thanks for mentioning my work here. I have 2 labs I work with. I don't do any home printing. I use a lab in Vancouver for prints on metal (...very very cool, my house is full of them) and a local lab for prints on paper that I frame myself. Most of my clients purchase 20x30 or 30x40 on...
  12. D

Image of you Hi Piglet. I'm John's friend the Art Photographery. I do have some shots of you. I recently posted them on my album here on EMRA. I also posted them on my website here:http://www.dansunphotos.com/Cars/At-the-Races/i-4mf4QRv I took almost 300 shots that day, I'd be suprised if I...