Recent content by DjEric

1. D

2004-636 track/race bike for sale $3000

Oops, $3000
  2. D

2004-636 track/race bike for sale $3000

Due to sudden change of priorities I would not have the time to race this season and have decided to let this bike go. Completely ready to go racing, just changed oil and filter. Mods: Ohlins steering damper Brand new Galfer race pads New front disks Akarpovic full system Frame sliders...
  3. D

Dainese Torque RS out race boots

Brand new never used, here's the link to Kijiji. Size 44 Euo, about a 10.5/11 US. Text or call 780-707-8938 http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/edmonton/brand-new-dainese-torque-rs-boots/1146576096
  4. D

2006 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Sold sold sold
  5. D

2006 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Not racing this coming year, and might not be able to do too many track days, so selling this bike. Over all in great shape, here are the list of parts on the bike: -Ohlins internals for front suspension -Penske rear shock -engine covers and sliders -two sets of rims both have almost brand new...
  6. D

Brand New Alpinestars Supertech R race boots

Sold Sold sold sold
  7. D

Hey man, I didn't get a text yet, my number is 780-707-8938. Or what's yours? I can text you.
  8. D

I'm a 44-45 in all my shoes and boots, I have these in 44 (ones I'm using, and it's a nice snug fit) the 45 does fit a bit loose, but still good feeling, was planning on using them as street boots. I guess best is to come try them on if you're interested.
  9. D

Selling a Brand New pair of Alpinestars Supertech R boots. In size 45Euo, fits like a 10.5/11 US. Red/White, vented version. New these were like $600 after tax, selling for $450. text me 7807078938.
  10. D

Teknic Xcelerator Kangaroo Race Suits

The 42 is SOLD and the 44 is still available!!
  11. D

New Price! Lowered to $700!!!!
  12. D

Yea they have, but only very lightly, on streets, not track. In great shape.
  13. D

I cam across two Teknic Xcelerator Kangaroo leather race suits in near NEW condition, no damages of any sort. Both white and black in color. One is size 54euo/44US, the other Size 52euo/42US. New they were around $1000 I believe. These are $750obo each. Text me will be fastest 780-707-8938.
  14. D

Brand New Arai CorsAir V

Just realized that the kijiji link doesn't work anymore. Just text me and I'll fill you in on what you want to know.