2. F

2006 Triumph 675 part out

Trades????
  3. F

$500 , needs frame , would like it gone as i found something else
  4. F

I picked this thing up last night thinking i would make it my next track bike, which i still may do if i don't get what i want out of it , Bad news is everything on the front is toast , Bad- Forks, Front wheel might be fixable , frame is garbage and so is the rad and header pipe , No...
  5. F

free 09+ R1 frame

if its not gone let me know
  6. F

2004 gsxr 1000 upper and lower

No tail section , was off Steve Rapp's Corona Ama superbike , might make cool wall art or use it , windscreen is no good would like $150.00 paid $250
  7. F

160/150 reat 120 front take offs wanted

to fit my f2 cbr to do a couple of track days in sept , prefer match set dot's but would look at slicks as well or really sticky street tires ,
  8. F

help!!!!!

Thanks again Ryan and thanks everyone for helping out!
  9. F

help!!!!!

Ok ill try to keep this as brief as i can long story short trailered my bike to bc with my gf to her Re max confrence in penticton using my old bike trailer , on the way back the trailer broke apart in Valemount so i ditched it there and tried to ride home by with no sleep and very cold temps i...
  10. F

250 Gold Cup

shoot! never think about those things , does SV racing have any info on what can be had for both 250 honda's and 125 honda's?
  11. F

250 Gold Cup

well by the looks of the rules and as long as i can run my tyga pipe on cbr125 i will be up for this class for sure! i love small cc bikes and its easier for me to transport the cbr , im in!:)
  12. F

250 Gold Cup

is this where a cbr 125 would fall?
  13. F

GP class

great idea id be up for that
  14. F

GP class

thanks to all the exec team , i know its a bunch of work ive done here for othere clubs so i know the work it takes. I was not trying to get a for sure thing just shooting the gab about bikes on the net:) ill sit back and wait now:cool:
  15. F

GP class

well doing some quick checking on the csbk site , using Shubie as a example it appears that the cbr250- is about 6 seconds faster then a cbr was in 2011, touigh to say i guess , should just start a sub class for all " commuter bikes" call it c-superbike;)