Recent content by John Bickle

1. J

Suit alterations

Best to check if you need it off the cuff or between the knee and hip. 99% of the ones we do are between the hip and knee. Which makes it much more difficult. If you trim it off the ankle and then get on the bike and your knee armour rides up to the right spot, you may be too short now at the...
  2. J

Race suit tailor

You can also wet it and then wear it,, but you HAVE to wear it until it dries 100%. You may have to do it a few times. When you just need a bit. Best thing to do is,, put it on at home and try to get two back protectors on. That way you slightly over stretch it and then it will not shrink...
  3. J

Race suit tailor

Do you need it taken up from the elbow to the shoulder? Knee to hip? Or off the cuff and ankle. How do you know which you need/ does the elbow and knee armour sit where it should when you are on the bike? If the armour is below the elbow/knee you need to pull it up above the elbow/knee...
  4. J

Racing suits one or two piece

2 piece work but they do carry a lot extra bulk around the waist. It makes it a bit harder to tuck behind the bubble and they are a bit harder to move in as the cut is not a race cut. A one piece is typically a little different cut for the track. They allow for a better fit and movement. In a...
  5. J

Cheaper Than Air Fence

This is awesome. Thank you for digging in! We just received a sample of some bags. 45 inches square and 48 tall. But they installed grommets on all sides. With the grommets you can easily zip tie any bags together and snip them apart if they have to be moved. Also easier to add banners. I'll...
  6. J

Cheaper Than Air Fence

I think the $ value and cost is a reason why you have to do it. At Shannonville we fill about 5 bags a weekend [equals one section of air fence]. Now ,we can use all bottles, but mostly all the bags are filled by people bringing stuff from home. Air fence is so expensive and demands so much...
  7. J

Cheaper Than Air Fence

Well bales are about $5 a piece out here,, or more. Technically they last a season if bagged but most use them for years,,and the bags rip and well we all know what a hard bale is like to hit. A bale is about 20 inches or so deep. A bag, the ones you have there are 40 deep,40 high and wide I...
  8. J

Cheaper Than Air Fence

Those were left by the CRSF, Canadian Rider Safety Fund. PLEASE use them. It would be nice if we could find an alternative product that would not get taken for refund. We have had success with the windshield washer jugs,,are they refundable? Canadian Tire will most likely save them for you. We...
  9. J

CSBK T-Shirts

Hope everyone had a great CSBK weekend. Looked like some good racing! Ifany would like to get a shirt and we can get 3 or more in one shipment we'll look after the shipping for you.The shirts would then be $20 each.Sorry we didn't get this together sooner for Edmonton. Email me, FB or send me a...
  10. J

CRSF Bottle Bag Venture

CSBK will have a few bags so please bring and save your water/juice,windshield washer,gatorade bottles and bring them to the track. These bags will be on display and used on the track if we can fill them. This is a very cost effective way for us all to look after each other on the track. Please...
  11. J

CSBK T-Shirts

Hi everyone, I can't make it to the CSBK event in Edmonton. But we have the CSBK Official T-Shirts if anybody wishes to get one. I tried to get some out there for someone to move a few for us. But if there is a demand we will certainly work to get them there. We have priced the shirts at $25...
  12. J

Tire warmer fitment

Anytime guys,, if I don"t catch the question someone can just e-mail me and I'll do my best to help answer it. My e-mail is below,, John [email protected]
  13. J

Tire warmer fitment

It all depends on the manufacturer. I do know with some warmers you can"t do it as the heating element may over hang and ,yes it will do possible damage if it is not in contact with the trie. That being said,, I"ll use my warmers as I know them best,,, but the heating pad is the same in the 160...
  14. J

Michelin Tire ???s

Contact: Wayne Kennedy Telphone: 519-836-2763 Fax: 519-836-6185 E-mail: [email protected]
  15. J

Good read on tires...

Very big out east here.