Recent content by JRose

1. JRose

2004 R6 Race Ready

SOLD
  2. JRose

2004 R6 Race Ready

Track/race ready R6 Vortex rear sets Vortex engine covers Folding levers Motion pro quick turn throttle Lever guards Gear position indicator GPR Steering damper Heal tech quick shifter Powercommander K&N air filter 2 sets of wheels with brake rotors and sprockets New battery Werx Exhaust Willie...
  3. JRose

Sidi ST Size 38

400.00 (Exactly what I paid) Never worn, non perforated. Size 38, or 5.5 US men's I typically take a 6.5 womens and I would say these fit more like a 7, just a bit to big for me :( Send me an email if interested [email protected]
  4. JRose

In Search Of....

I am still looking for the seat, shoot me a message when you dig it out and we can go from there. Thank you :)
  5. JRose

In Search Of....

My bike currently has the toggle but I am looking to install a backup plan for if I fall off.
  6. JRose

In Search Of....

Snowmobile racers move around a ton and the only time their tethers detach is when they fall off....... Being a beginner I don't think I'll move around as much as on a bike but I'm thinking I'd probably mount it close to my throttle hand, as there is no need for that hand to be to far off the...
  7. JRose

In Search Of....

I kind of new it wasn't required but I'd like the tether as a backup to the kill switch as I am planning on eliminating the ignition. I'm looking for the stock seat to have modified as my tail section isn't solid for the foam pad to adhere to.
  8. JRose

In Search Of....

Searching for a few parts for a 2004 R6 - Stock front fork springs - Keyless gas cap - Normally open tether switch - Rider seat (Looking for a spare to make a custom) If you have any of these items laying around for a fair price please let me know :) Thank you
  9. JRose

FS: '04 Yamaha R6, race ready

Sent you a message :)