Recent content by macbayne

1. macbayne

Tires and Pit Bull Trailer restraint for sale.

All tires in read are gone, so is the restraint. All I have left are 3 rears and 1 set of pins.
  2. macbayne

The two tires in red are gone. Restraint is pending
  3. macbayne

So my race season was over before it even began, this year. Same as last year. I am selling 5 unused Pirelli Superbike Rears, and 2 unused Fronts that I got last year from max. They are no good to me sitting. Tires were stored as per pic in a heated garage. Details as Follows, Rear 180/60...
  4. macbayne

06-10 Gixxer Wheels, Z-Fi and Miscellaneous Parts

Cleaned up the garage and basement this weekend and found some stuff from when I had an 06 Gix-6 as a race bike. Two 06 rear wheels that will fit 06-10 Bazzaz Z-FI Bazzaz Z-AFM- Universal across Bazzaz, regardless of make/model of bike Extra seat for an 06 Rear subframe that will fit 06-10 A...
  5. macbayne

Wanted 06/07 gsxr 600 parts

I have an airbox
  6. macbayne

2022 Rule Discussion

I've have stopped posting on the internet, lately, but this thread hits pretty close to home in may ways. Dave, I was unaware that you were injured, but I am glad that you are getting better. Keep it up! You are a good person. A GREAT instructor. I believe that your instruction in 2013 helped...
  7. macbayne

2008-10 GSXR 600/750 wheels

These are actually 06/07 wheels. They fit 06-10 GSXR 600 and 750. The difference between 06/07 and 08/10 wheels is the brake disc bolt pattern. 06/07 wheels have 5 bolts on the front wheel disc, 08-10 have 6 bolts. The spokes on the 06/07 wheels also are straight-radius, meaning the spoke...
  8. macbayne

Questions on prepping a Yamaha R3 for racing

http://www.emra.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-Tech-sheet-1.pdf If it can be wired, wire it. Tape/silicone "cheats" may be accepted, but wire everything that you can. Silicone and tape is BS. Torqueing bolts and then marking and drilling them for their certain orientation will help you when...
  9. macbayne

Delete-Sold

Just to jump in, here.... this glass will fit 08-10 600/750 as well... only the ram air tubes are different... and those tubes don't matter anyway. Source- I've had a gixxer or two...
  10. macbayne

2021 Motorhead’s contingency plan

So just to clarify... If it's for the 1k SBK race, it will be either Intermediate OR expert? I am assuming combined races like middleweight twins or formula 112 and such are also eligible to be drawn. Where does one find the stickers?
  11. macbayne

Triumph Daytona 675 Hotbodies Race Bodywork 13'-18'

Do you still have these? Brand?
  12. macbayne

WTB: 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 race parts

You're RACING it?! Je-sus!
  13. macbayne

WTB Last-Gen Daytona 675 Seat and Front Wheel, VIN 564948 and up.

L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶(̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶)̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶D̶a̶y̶t̶o̶n̶a̶.̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶N̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶F̶K̶L̶2̶3̶0̶3̶7̶7̶1̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶,̶...
  14. macbayne

2007-2008 GSXR Bodywork

yes