Recent content by Schneiderman

1. Schneiderman

2003 VFR800ABS Interceptor

She's FINALLY been sold. Please close this thread.
  2. Schneiderman

2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Afternoon. I did not receive said email. [email protected] is preferred if you wouldn't mind sending it out. Thanks!
  3. Schneiderman

Alright EMRA folks, PRICE DROP. I've bought my Roadster now and the bike show is coming so this has GOT to go! $5000 firm with EVERYTHING! Hell, I'd even trailer it to its new home if that's required!
  4. Schneiderman

2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

As discussed Tricia, I'll be there for the Friday from 12:00pm-9:00pm!
  5. Schneiderman

Hey David. Thanks for the interest! Yeah, I saw the one at Argyll, but it didn't have the factory Honda Hard bags with it. I also went and personally saw that bike and it was trashed. Very hacked together repairs, and it looked to me like it had bounced of the tarmac MORE than once...
  6. Schneiderman

Year end video

Oh I most CERTAINLY noticed that Dave!
  7. Schneiderman

Edmonton Bike Show

Hopefully this is posted in the right place... I heard mention that we needed volunteers for the bike show this year. Yes, I'm already looking to get a back-to-back win on the "Spirit Award"! If there's anything myself or my family can do to help out, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best...
  8. Schneiderman

Year end video

The final product was simply amazing Dave. Well done. Except maybe for that fat-bastard flipping you off...what a jerk that guy.
  9. Schneiderman

Asking $5000FIRM. Selling due to arthritis in my wrist -I am the second owner of this bike. The first owner was my best friend who put about 6000km on it and then moved out of country so he sold it to me. -Factory Honda hard bags with locks. The locks and keys are also brand new as I snapped a...