Recent content by skidmark

1. S

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

Hey everyone, I had a great time watching and shooting your races. Getting shots of how you all some how cling on to your bikes while rounding those turns are amazing. Thats one of the things that differs so much from car shots, your bodys don't have the protection of the cockpit and you can...
  2. S

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

Hi oldskool, WOW came out Saturday, paid at the gate for my wife and myself, checked to see if I could get access to the track and had fun panning shots and watching the action. I was asked if I would post (which I did) then introduced myself on your forum with a link and that was it...
  3. S

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

No that was another person, I do believe her name was Teri. I introduced myself to her and she seemed very nice. I can't afford that lens ($8000.00 from nikon) although I think I would rent it next time I shot the Indy. I tried to stay out of her way due to me being new to the track. I think...
  4. S

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

Hi everyone, I shoot mostly at Castrol raceway and Indy. I thought I would check out your track as I have heard a lot of good things about it. I shot about 600 frames and posted about 50 or so on my gallery site. http://pbase.com/skidmarkimages I enjoyed the help and courtesy I received when I...