Recent content by the_fornicator

1. T

2020 AGM Candidates

To speak on the transparency bit regarding lower fees where there are profits: Every year, an item on the annual agenda is for the exec to review membership and all race fees while taking into account how much money is in the reserve fund. This item is compulsory Fees have already been reduced...
  2. T

Public Statement

3. T

Public Statement

That sounds weird. You spoke to the entire Alberta government? "I'd like to speak to the leader of the entire world, please."
  4. T

2018 Rule Change Discussion

I don't want to beat a dead horse, and for the record I like Tosh, so, I'm saying this not to be a dink but so as to not spread misinformation because what you've stated is technically not true. If someone proposed a motion at the AGM to do the whole black 2 thing for the Intermediate SBK champ...
  5. T

I've been wanting to propose this for a long time so it's not directed at any particular exec member this year (I even brought it up last year): I'd like to propose that if an exec member misses more than 2 (or 3... however many) meetings during the season (or in a calendar year) that their...
  6. T

How do you start at 2.5? Where did 1 go? Oh, there it is... sorta. You got from 2, to 5, to 6, to 1, to 1. You referenced 1.2 twice. I don't understand lol
  7. T

Hotel for banquet

Also, I do not suggest staying in a hotel like the Raddison on Whitemud + Calgary Trail. You cannot escape the traffic noise in a hotel like that since Calgary Trail in on the west side and Gateway is on the east side of the hotel. Whatever hotel you go with, ask to be placed in a room not...
  8. T

Hotel for banquet

But there are a TON of hotels near South Common that are inexpensive. During my search for group rates, I found a group of hotels on Calgary Trail and Ellerslie (so a 10 min cab away). $93/night dependent on demand. Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, Alberta, Canada Website Directions...
  9. T

Hotel for banquet

Dave T (Tromfinuk?? I'm butchering that spelling) was gracious enough last year to have a friend that owns/manages a hotel reach out to the EMRA to give us a group rate on his hotel regardless of how many (little) people we had booked in. I think we had less than 5 the previous 2 years. This...
  10. T

Promotions

11. T

09 600RR motor needs fixing

fast316 (jon bullee -also an exec member) does these kinds (jesus, I just spelled, "kids") of side jobs as well, but apparently his wrist is injured from profuse masturbation so he's not able to for a bit. Check out the facebook group, "Edmonton Motorcycle Support Group". Tosh created it and...
  12. T

09 600RR motor needs fixing

Not sure what tosh's handle is on here, but try to hunt him down. 2 black. He does this for side jobs and is familiar with Hondas.
  13. T

Clarification - Year End Banquet

Yello, I'm not involved with the club this year, but wanted to clarify some verbage in case it wasn't clear. The banquet details state, "Drink tickets are available at $8 each. Purchasing drink tickets ahead of time helps minimize the rental cost to the club as it contributes to the event...
  14. T

June 27th Exec Meeting Minutes

In keeping with the shark fin rule a couple years ago, nobody had sustained any injuries directly relating to a lack of a shark fin guard during an EMRA round, but I think people would have felt stupid arguing against a safety ruling. Who would argue against a safety measure? I feel that this...
  15. T

Dainese Pro Gloves Ti Carbo

If I didn't have tiny hands, I'd buy these from ya solely out of principle. Thanks for providing an invaluable service at the track, dude. Riders: Neil's looking out for us and putting his time, effort, and money on the line... for us. Let's return the courtesy.