Recent content by Trackjunkie

1. T

TRACK VOUCHERS FOR SALE!

I have three vouchers for sale $60 a voucher (inflation). You can use them for the Motörhead’s Track Attack days coming up too! Send an email to [email protected]. Minimum I will accept is $50 a voucher.
  2. T

TRACK VOUCHERS FOR SALE!

I have three vouchers for sale $50 a voucher. They’re good for EMRA and Motörhead’s events. Send a text to 780-504-2717 and an email transfer to [email protected].
  3. T

TRACK VOUCHERS FOR SALE!

VOUCHERS FOR SALE! I have 7 vouchers for sale. You can use them for Motörheads track days as well as the EMRA ones. $50 a voucher. Send an email to [email protected] or a text to 780-504-2717.
  4. T

TRACK DAY VOUCHERS FOR SALE!

I have three vouchers for sale. $50 a voucher. Use them for Saturday! Send $150 to [email protected]. No security question required! They’re electronic. I’ll email them to you.
  5. T

Track Attack Vouchers For Sale

I have 4 vouchers for sale. They’re good for one year from the date of issue. $50 a voucher. E-transfer only please. If you’re interested, send a text to 780-504-2717. First come, first serve. Please send transfer to [email protected].
  6. T

TRACK ATTACK VOUCHERS FOR SALE

I have two track vouchers for sale. Last day to use them this year is Friday, September 4th. They’re good for a year if you can’t use them Friday. $50 a voucher. Send a text to 780-504-2717 or an email to [email protected]. Interac e-transfer only please.
  7. T

TRACK VOUCHERS FOR SALE

I have three track vouchers for sale. $50 a voucher. Send a text to 780-504-2717 or an email to [email protected]. They’re good for one year. Interac e-transfers only please.
  8. T

Track vouchers for sale X 3

I have three more track vouchers for sale. If anyone’s interested, send an email to [email protected] or text 780-504-2717. $50.00 a voucher. Remember, they’re good for a year.
  9. T

Track vouchers for sale

I have five Track Attack vouchers for sale. $50 a voucher. If anyone’s interested, please contact [email protected]. Vouchers have been sold!! Thanks for all the interest!