Recent content by YAT

1. Y

Dainese Axial Pro Boots - Like New

The velcro pads aren't mandatory they just help keep the liner from moving around, I think some of the original Dainese suits with the suit-to-boot fastening system didn't have velcro. The important feature is the second expansion zipper that lets you slide the suit over the "in" style boot...
  2. Y

Dainese Axial Pro Boots - Like New

Have a basically brand new pair of Dainese Axial Pro Boots. These are the "in" type that Rossi wears so they will only work with Dainese suits but are also nice for the street as you can easily wear jeans over top. I only wore them for one brief street ride. Too small for me. Price is fairly...
  3. Y

WTB: Yamaha R1 Rearsets

Looking to pick up some aftermarket rearsets for my 2007 Yamaha R1 if anyone has an old set kicking around to get rid of. Thanks
  4. Y

Random Noob Qs

Ok thanks for clearing that up about the rain days. Based on the responses I'm thinking I'll probably go for trying to pick up a cheap 600 over the winter and just use it as a dedicated track bike and decide if I want to keep the 750 for street riding or just sell it. I'm still a bit skeptical...
  5. Y

Random Noob Qs

I'm not sure I'm ready to take such a drastic measure. Trying to go through entire workweeks without any riding sounds painful haha
  6. Y

Random Noob Qs

Thanks that's helpful. I didn't realize you could get a credit if it rains. I guess my only problem now is I still want to be able to street ride so it looks like I'll have to at least consider getting a dedicated race bike since it looks like swapping one bike back and forth might not be...
  7. Y

Random Noob Qs

Trying to prepare a budget and whatnot so I can go racing next year. I've got a few questions: I've got GSXR750 so wondering if trying to trade it for a 600 is worth it so I can race more classes. How many classes are realistic to run in a race day with one bike? Is running more than two a...
  8. Y

GSXR-750 in 600 classes

Thanks for the responses that clears up my confusion (on this issue at least haha)
  9. Y

GSXR-750 in 600 classes

Looking at racing in 2017 but having some trouble figuring out the classes my GSXR 750 would fit in and if I should sell it and get a 600 instead. Is a GSXR 750 eligible to run the 600 SS/Superbike class? I didn't think so but the results page shows a 750 racing in this class for rounds 5/6 so...