Castrol track day Sept 1.

macbayne

those jersey barriers do not look soft.

and that guy is on the fuel way too late, among other things!

M87

Watching that video is killing me.
I keep thinking "Oh... thats not too bad...hmmm...that looks OK...that might be dicey but I could live with it...that looks OK... holy sweet mother @#$%% what were they thinking there!."
The part of the track we will be using actually looks pretty good, just seems a shame that they gave themselves no option for increasing safety in some of the other parts.
Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Ryno

so just to clarify Justin the track will run which direction? there seems to be some confusion

sv-racing-parts

:) Too many other plans and events going on to make it for the track day,

Someone post up the video of what the short track section looks like at the track day from a bikes perspective.

Looks like we will need a significant amount of air Fence for this track,

Heads up to whoever is organizing the Air Fence, Do not buy the blow up inflatables, Go for the Foam Sections. Longer life and the inflatables are a pain with parts that cannot be misplaced or you hooped etc,

The really good news is we all have a track to ride in 2014,

BTW: are most of the walls on the East track in the 1.7 km section?

See you all at the Double Header Final Weekend,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

Fireman

Full track is clockwise. West is either direction.

We will run counter clockwise for the track day on the west track because it requires no air fence. And we will not have access to the Stratotech air fence until October

I hope that clarifies it. We appologise for any confusion. However the track design is still in progress. We are relaying info as it comes in.

ian

Online registration closes this evening. We will accept cash only tomorrow morning before the riders meeting.