EMRA T-Shirts

Dave86

The EMRA will be making commemorative T-shirts honoring 12 years of racing at Stratotech.

They will feature the attached image on the rear, with the EMRA logo on the front of the shirt.

T-Shirts will be available in Men's sizes S - 3XL and Women's XS - XL.

Available colours will be black, navy, charcoal, or red (charcoal is not available in women's sizes, and red is not available in men's size M).

See the following link to submit your order, all orders must be in before October 20th -

http://emra.ca/index.php?pageid=payments

Thanks to Lorna Stelmack and Jon Bullee for designing the shirts

Attachments

• 12year.jpg
    12year.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 67
  • mens.png
    mens.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
  • womens.png
    womens.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:

Dave86

Correction: orders will be accepted until SEPTEMBER 30th so shirts can be delivered at the banquet.

jetfixer15

Whats the plan for out of towners not going to the banquet? I just ordered a shirt.....probably should have asked that first. :)

yak

Whats the plan for out of towners not going to the banquet? I just ordered a shirt.....probably should have asked that first. :)

Hi Aaron

I saw your order and it prompted a few questions on our end.

We will definatley sort out the details for people from out of town, but we may have to add a (small) shipping charge.

We'll be in touch.

Regards,

Todd

yak

My apologies for the amateur PayPal setup that I have handicapped Dave with. (It's possible to upgrade to adding items to a cart and then allowing for a single transaction, but I didn't anticipate the demand so I went for the simplest route.)

Currently for orders of more than one shirt whether it is size, colour, etc. just submit individual orders.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Dean

Alright paid! See if maybe you can ship it up with the trophies for WCC? Or maybe send it back with Blair?

sv-racing-parts

Alright paid! See if maybe you can ship it up with the trophies for WCC? Or maybe send it back with Blair?

:) Great idea Dean, Any T-Shirts coming to the West Coast can come back with me and I can distribute them for the club as a final Tribute to EMRA and our 12 Years at Stratotech,

That will take care of Riders Like Aaron Cluff and Dean Thompson on the Island as well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Dave86

Deadline for ordering has been extended to October 20th, and size charts have been added to the original post, please contact Lorna Stelmack if you need to make any changes to your order.

piglet

Deadline for ordering has been extended to October 20th, and size charts have been added to the original post, please contact Lorna Stelmack if you need to make any changes to your order.

For those who noticed, the extended deadline means that the t-shirts will NOT be ready for the banquet. They WILL be ready for the AGM. Date yet to be determined.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, What are we going to do about out of town members who originally would have picked up T-Shirts at the banquet or or subsequently woulld have picked them up at the AGM?

Best regards,
Blair

piglet

:) Hi, What are we going to do about out of town members who originally would have picked up T-Shirts at the banquet or or subsequently woulld have picked them up at the AGM?

Best regards,
Blair

They are supposed to be ready by the AGM so I will have them there. Any left over after that can be picked up at the posted location (yet to be determined) or will be shipped out. If you will be at the AGM and would be willing to take the BC orders with you, that would be great and appreciated :)

sv-racing-parts

They are supposed to be ready by the AGM so I will have them there. Any left over after that can be picked up at the posted location (yet to be determined) or will be shipped out. If you will be at the AGM and would be willing to take the BC orders with you, that would be great and appreciated :)

:) Always happy to help the club out any way that I can. I will be at the AGM and I will bring any of the BC T-Shirts back with me,

See you soon,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited: