Garage sale

Fireman

OK folks, I have a bunch of stuff that I want out of the garage so first come first serve on the deals.

I have 1 set of SMX plus boots 2013 model. Size 42 but fit like a 43 (9.5 US) Comes with new toe sliders and 2 additional sets as spares. $200.00

1 set of 5ive gloves. Regular $250.00 Size Medium. $50.00

Teknic Xcelerator gloves, Kangaroo palm, worn 10 times $90.00

Teknic Xcellerator Suit, Top of the line kangaroo suit Size 44 sold

Last edited:

GSmith

I just sent a text to Sean about the leathers. He's working today but hopefully he gets the message and sends you a text.

GSmith

JUSTIN:

I'm still not sure if Sean has got in touch with you (just texted him again), but we'll take the leathers. Sean, Jamie and myself can share them....not sure when or where we can pick them up be we are obviously in no rush. I'll get Sean to send you the money this weekend.

Grant

Fireman

JUSTIN:

I'm still not sure if Sean has got in touch with you (just texted him again), but we'll take the leathers. Sean, Jamie and myself can share them....not sure when or where we can pick them up be we are obviously in no rush. I'll get Sean to send you the money this weekend.

Grant

Give me a phone call Grant. I can send them out via greyhound for cheap. I'll consider them sold.

YZF1000jon

I just bought a set of 5ive gloves for myself and can say these are fantastic, well made units. I find they fit one size smaller than some of the other manufacturers, but would recommend them highly myself.