Race Tech front axle tool

YZF1000jon

Yup, and we sell the cheaper aluminum ones here at the shop for that kind of price too. This is NOT that unit. This is a solid steel RaceTech unit, retail at $40 US. The aluminum ones are fine for track side use, the mechanics in the back kill them in a couple months and stick with the more expensive ones. Depending on use, each one has their good points. This one can NOT be used with just a straight 3/8 ratchet drive, a socket or box end wrench must be used as a driver.

sv-racing-parts

Not to poo on your sale, but Blair sells these for $20.00 brand new.

~S

*** Just to Clarify: The Multi-Size Hex Axle Tool I produce and sell is Steel, and takes a 3/8 Drive on either end,

SV Racing Parts, does not make Hex Axle Tools in Aluminum,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

YZF1000jon

I apologize if I inferred that yours was the aluminum one, the $20 ones at Alberta cycle are alum. but have the 3/8 drive hole in either end and that set up is more convenient for the home mechanic for sure. The techs in the back, with their habits of using air impact for removal, find that either one, the steel and especially the aluminum don't last under that kind of abuse. The Racetech unit needs a socket to be used, less convenient, but tougher for professional use.

sv-racing-parts

Multi-Size Hex Tools,

:) No Problem at all Jon, it is all good,

BTW: the SV Racing Parts Hex Tools will also accept the Hex Socket for use as the drive as well so you can choose between using the 3/8 drive or the Socket Drive on the end of them, :)

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Multi-Size Front Axle Tools

Blair, do you ship these? I need one in ft McMurray ab...

:) Hi, Yes I do, I have the SV Racing Parts Multi-Size Front Axle Tools here in stock and ready to ship to you today by Canada Post Expedited Mail Delivery for you to have in a few days at your door.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and if you include a contact number in your Email to me I will be happy to give you a quick call and get you looked after right away,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Blair