Race Number Reserve List (2014)

yak

Adrian

I've marked you down for red 69.

Did you race a 900RR back in the day and an RZ 350 before that?

Regards,

Todd

yak

Sadly that was me (in my first ever race), but if I can blame my brother I'll run with that story.

McLovin

Where to get the stickers?

This might be a dumb question, but where can you get the stickers? I assume EMRA does not provide them?

Thanks,
Taylor

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
This might be a dumb question, but where can you get the stickers? I assume EMRA does not provide them?

Thanks,
Taylor

There's a place called Decals & Signs on the west end. 170st and 111ave is their new address. They are pretty good for all of that stuff.

Red number 52 if it's available. Never raced before but I have a licence from 2011 from the school in Calgary..

Cheers
Aaron Janzen

sand.man

I'm not sure what they'll say since it was 3 years ago and you've never raced, our licenses expire after 2 years and we have to do a rider check out.

yak

Hi Aaron

No worries, you are still eligible to race with the EMRA, but you will need to complete a checkout session prior to your first race. This consists of demonstrating your ability to ride within your limits at a track day or during a practice session for a race weekend.

Please email Ian Wall using the "Contacts" tab on the club website to setup the checkout ride.

I have also marked you down for red 52.

See you at the track.

Todd

Last edited:

yak

Jonathan

The policy on the x numbers has been to limit this to visiting racers as a limited use situation.

Please pick another number.

Regards,

Todd

1000RR

Novice Race Number

I would like to take Red #20 if its available. I just finished the race school a couple of weekends ago. Thanks.

Regards,
Cory Raketti

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Kent didn't race once last year, Jon you should be good to have 55 Black.