WTB front tire warmer

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Looking to buy a front tire warmer for my race bike. Does anyone have a decent one they want to sell?

I had SV racing parts warmers and they were great while they lasted but the front has just quit on me. So I would like something digital or at least with a light to know they're working. Thanks

-B

sv-racing-parts

Looking to buy a front tire warmer for my race bike. Does anyone have a decent one they want to sell?

I had SV racing parts warmers and they were great while they lasted but the front has just quit on me. So I would like something digital or at least with a light to know they're working. Thanks -B

:) Hey, I have replacement Controller Boxes right here for the warmers and if you got it down to me I could have had it installed for you. The Controller Boxes are not difficult to install or replace.

Email me at [email protected] and I can get you looked after right away, No PM Please, it is not an effective way to contact me, I get way too many requests and emails for it to work,

Those SVRP Tire Warmers are way too good to just toss,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I'm still in need of a backup or spare warmer so if anyone has one, I'm still looking to buy.

I'm over seas for another week so I won't be able to ship mine to you until right before round 3. Good to know they can be easily fixed though, thank you.

sand.man

I might have one in storage you could just have. John Stroh gave me a handful of burnt out warmers I was going to try to fix, I think one or two of them might have still been working, I'll check later.

sv-racing-parts

I'm still in need of a backup or spare warmer so if anyone has one, I'm still looking to buy.

I'm over seas for another week so I won't be able to ship mine to you until right before round 3. Good to know they can be easily fixed though, thank you.

:) Email Reply sent back to you Brian on getting you all looked after,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair