Race Number Reserve List (2015)

majikx

Is Black 11 available?? I know it shows someone had last year. If not then Id like to have 3

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Glen Gregoire - can I reserve red 55? Not a returning racer, but plan to race this season after I complete the race school.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
A number as valuable as 11 is too risky to wager on a single race, it's not like it's a Honda on the line :p

Then the wager is now a full season! Let's see who gets black 11 for 2016!
Mike should run 11X being as he's the challenger. After the last round we see who gets to keep it.

diesel

Hey Todd can you put me down for black 00 again for 2015. Things never worked out in 2014 to make to edm. Spent all my time racing in the Utah. Planning on making to edm a few times in 2015 especially for Nationals. Thanks, Steve Kozicki

DEFBOY35

Hey Todd can you put me down for black 00 again for 2015. Things never worked out in 2014 to make to edm. Spent all my time racing in the Utah. Planning on making to edm a few times in 2015 especially for Nationals. Thanks, Steve Kozicki

woot woot, some more r6 battles!!!

yak

The bills in the mail...

:)