Big Thanks!

TSR

I like to thank the volunteers and racers that helped me and my family out this weekend after my crash in saturday's practice session. This is a great club and an awesome group of people that I'm proud to be a part of! The little crash in the chicane broke the L5 vertebrae in my back, so I'm likely out for the season, but I hope to come out to volunteer when I regain some mobility.

Thanks so much for all the help!

Tristan

WRrider

Tristan's crash

Really glad to hear that you are going to be ok. Sad to hear that you are out for the season though. Rest up!

Cheers,

Rob

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I like to thank the volunteers and racers that helped me and my family out this weekend after my crash in saturday's practice session. This is a great club and an awesome group of people that I'm proud to be a part of! The little crash in the chicane broke the L5 vertebrae in my back, so I'm likely out for the season, but I hope to come out to volunteer when I regain some mobility.

Thanks so much for all the help!

Tristan

Glad to hear you are ok, I was in the room next to you for a little bit. All the doctors kept saying I was lucky I made it out better than this other guy. I brought the doctors some racing video, they enjoyed it.

TSR

My wife mentioned that there was another rider in the ER, hope you're not too banged up. My mind was still in another zip code at that point. Bit of a gap, last thing at the track I remember was talking to Greg about his new tires after the first session, then I was in the CT scanner. Didn't know where I crashed till sunday.

DMesher

Glad to hear everyone is more or less okay and on the mend. Focus on the recovery, the racing, the club will be there when your ready to return!

Darel

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Good to hear you'll be okay! I take it there's no risk of spinal cord injury? Broken vertebraes suck man, rest up and enjoy the pain killers.
Best of luck!

DEFBOY35

Sorry to hear that Tristan. Speedy recovery and would be good to have you out there if you have to hold off on the racing part. Anything you need let us know.