Racing in the States

WRrider

Hi, I'm off to a Miller in Utah for a WERA event shortly. Any idea if they will accept my EMRA license? Also, how can I prove to them that I have an EMRA licence? Can someone email me a copy?

Thanks,

Rob

yak

Hi Rob

I have your EMRA license printed off. I can try and get it to you depending on how soon "shortly" is. Drop me a note.

If we can't work that out I can get you a scan of it.

Regards,

Todd

Spooner

If your able to get your licence in time before you head down, you'll have no issues at all.

Enjoy the track. It's my favourite racetrack to race on, thus far.

~S

WRrider

Miller

Can't wait to check it out. I hear it's very long and fast with plenty of run-off. Thanks for the reply.

Rob

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Rob; Miller is an Awesome Track. You will love it. Sadly the rumor in Moto America is that the land and facility are being sold off for redevelopment and it may well not be around in the future,

Scuttlebutt is that the kids do not share the passion of Dad for racing and prefer to be out,

This was one piece of news that I hope turns out to mean the distant future.

In the interim, it is a superb facility and I hope you go more than once,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

WRrider

Blair, the scuttlebutt you are hearing is correct. Nonetheless, we just finished a track day and a race day here. What an awesome facility! Bumped into Justin Delong of EMRA here while he was picking up some hardware post races.

Everyone should ride this track!! It's tough, fast and long

sv-racing-parts

Justin Delong is an awesome guy; Small world and shrinking. You are right that everyone who can should ride the Miller Track as many times as they can while it still exists.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair