2016 Race Schedule - Double Headers?

Would you like to see one or two double header weekends on the schedule?

• One double header weekend (6 rounds total)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Two double header weekends (7 rounds total)

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Dave86

Just want to get opinions on what riders would like to see for next year's schedule, would you like to see two double header weekends again (7 rounds), or go back to a single double header round for 6 rounds total like we have in the past?

Alicat

I think one double header would be good preferably in the warmer months. Also I think a lot of people cant get out of a full day of work for friday qualifying so maybe friday evening qualifying ?

S-african

I like the double headers ... esp for those not living in Edmonton.

Agree on the Friday evening qualifying, and keeping them in warmer months, where one could still afford to try qualify on Saturday (and not do it in 4degree weather.)

Also like the odd number of rounds, much less likely to have people ending on same points.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I agree IMO more racing is better, I'd also like to see a later start and earlier finish to the season. All of that is easier said then done, as schedule is largely in the hands of Castrol management. Good thing we have a great relationship with them to go off of and they have been kind to us in the past.

Mantis

Coming up from Calgary, I like the double headers. I do agree that starting earlier and ending later would be nice

gixxer60_0

I agree. If not a double header race weekend at least having a track day or night the friday before a normal race weekend can add up to some serious track time for the weekend!

I also agree. Double headers make it easier to travel and also after riding 3 days you just get more track time and for me I get way more confident and faster.

yurko

i like having 2 double header rounds, especially round 6/7 for when it comes down to championship points.
but maybe earlyer than mid september:D