Dave Presiloski Memorial Award

Dave86

On behalf of the EMRA Executive I'd like to ask the club members for nominations who you think would fit with the spirit of the Dave Presiloski Memorial Award:

An individual that gets along with everyone, visits in the pits, gives a helping hand when in need, enjoys what they are doing, and puts their differences to the side when needed.

Please post up the name of the person you would like to nominate and the reasons why you believe the nominee deserves the award.

We will be taking nominations until Sunday, then opening up voting for one week.

Alicat

I think Wilson should get it cause he is always helping out and cooks us cheese burgers and shares his beer.

blam

Administrator
I think Wilson should get it cause he is always helping out and cooks us cheese burgers and shares his beer.

I was thinking the same. plus he always seems happy to let others use his bike for donor parts!!

teejay

I vote Wilson as well, how many people can run an entire race event, keep everyone in the pits posted, slave over a hot grille in +30, lend out his entire race bike to people, all with a smile. sounds like a winner to me.

Thanks for an awesome season Wilson.