Hotbodies bodywork

majikx

Ok guys here is the list I have so far, we need to get to 16 sets to get that pricing,

Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 1 set
Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 3 set
- 2011 bmw1000 1 set
Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 1 set
Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 1 set
Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 1 set
-2015 bmw 1000 1 set
Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 2 sets
Mike Zottmann -something awesome 1 set (for now) :)

So total so far 12 sets.

Please spread the word and let everyone know what you need and update this post with a reply please and add your name and what you need.. trying my hardest to get this for the members and help out.

Thanks
Mike

majikx

I may have messed up on price.....

If we can get 16 sets at once it's 471 US per set...
If we can get 14 sets at once it's 493 US per set...

This is shipped to my house in calgary and I'll bring to edmonton for everyone or meet where ever..

Thanks

If we don't get that many ordered given its individual shipping and it's way more .

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Just FYI to those of you who are interested... Jon and I jumped on the BOGO sale two years ago from HotBodies when the USD-CAD exchange rate was MUCH better for us, and yet I still think this deal is a bit cheaper.
I also got a quote from Blair @ SV Racing parts and it was much much more... Way more.

Thanks Mike.

Also, do you know the price of hotbodies racing windscreens?
I'd like one for a 2013 CBR600RR and one for a 2011 BMW S1000RR.

majikx

Just talked with Hotbodies and they are going to help with the EMRA if each person puts the Hotbodies decals on the bikes, they will include a free windshield with each bodywork order.

THAT'S A FREE WINDSHIELD AND CHEAP SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more we order the less it will cost... We will need to place order at latest by Monday night, I will have more details on order and payment tomorrow.

PS> this is the only time you will get this price and windshield. It is a special deal that I have worked for the club.

Mike'

Last edited:

blam

Administrator
I'll likely order a set. will confirm no later than this weekend.

but first...I think someone (bullee?) told me 2013 600rr fairings are a direct fit on an 07/08 model?

bullee? (or someone else) can you confirm this?

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I'll likely order a set. will confirm no later than this weekend.

but first...I think someone (bullee?) told me 2013 600rr fairings are a direct fit on an 07/08 model?

bullee? (or someone else) can you confirm this?

Yes. Jon and I both have 2007's and the bodywork fits on just fine. Minor
Modifications required and we can help with that if you decide to go with the newer style.

Oh and free windscreens for everyone is awesome! That's a couple hundred bucks worth of products they're throwing in. That's good service.

blam

Administrator
cool! thanks Brian!

Mike, will let you know probably Saturday what I end up doing.

thanks for setting this up

majikx

Ok guys here is the list I have so far, we need to get to 16 sets to get that pricing,

Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 1 set
Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 3 set
- 2011 bmw1000 1 set
Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 1 set
Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 1 set
Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 1 set
-2015 bmw 1000 1 set
Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 2 sets
Mike Zottmann -something awesome 1 set (for now) :)
Shane Fraser 2008 yamaha r6 1 set

So total so far 13 sets.

Please spread the word and let everyone know what you need and update this post with a reply please and add your name and what you need.. trying my hardest to get this for the members and help out.

Thanks
Mike

updated to show

blam

Administrator
Alright mike

Got My shit sorted out. I'm in for a set of 2013 cbr600rr X1. Same order as bullee

That makes 14!! 2 more guys!!!

Thanks!!

the_fornicator

• Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 (1 set)
  • Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 (3 sets)
  • Brian Worsdall- 2011 bmw1000 (1 set)
  • Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 (1 set)
  • Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 (1 set)
  • Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 (1 set)
  • Darel Messer -2015 bmw 1000 (1 set)
  • Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 (2 sets)
  • Mike Zottmann -something awesome (1 set for now)
  • Shane Fraser 2008 yamaha r6 (1 set)
  • Brian Lam - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
  • Cory Svatos - 2003 R6 (1 set)
  • Wilson Kwan - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set )

So total so far 16 sets.

Thanks
Mike

Updated to add the last 3 orders.

Last edited:

majikx

Guys, So i have talked to Roger at Hotbodies, he told me what we need to do.

Go onto hotbodies pick your bodywork, order 1 set or 2 sets or what you want, goto the checkout, put in your info. including payment method CC numbers.

There is place where it says "Order Notes" , in that section you put ordered and shipping with Mike Zottmann.

He will then wait untill end of day monday, and then take all the sets that we have, do the BOGO deal to that, then take the shipping and divide it up by how many sets we have and work out the price.

so basically if we have a total of 16 sets right now, he will take
16sets
X
699.99 US per set
/
BOGO
so
8 X 699.99= 5599.92
+
shipping of 1696.25

=7296.17
/
16 sets
=456 per set

I hope I havent missed anything, but that is my math. it is not concrete as I am just the middle man in all this but I will get them to give me a total per set once we know exactly how many.
As well I have asked about taxes and will know hopefully by today.

Just so everyone knows I am not getting anything extra in this deal, it doesnt affect my sponsorship with them in any way and I don't get anything for free. I am doing this to try to help my fellow racers and club.

Thanks

the_fornicator

That's awesome, thanks for sorting all this out, Mike.

Question: Do we all have to have our orders in by end of day on Nov 30? Curious about when the deadline is because someone's going to fuck up lol

majikx

Yes all orders must be in by end of monday to get this deal.

You can put orders through from today till then you don't have to wait.

Mike

blam

Administrator
here is a dumb question.

the CBR body work is 849, not 699.

do we get the same price??

majikx

here is a dumb question.

the CBR body work is 849, not 699.

do we get the same price??

That's a great question.... I didn't check that they were more??? I have emailed to find out why and if we would have to pay that, I just assumed I checked a few and they were 699 set.

Good question I'll find out