Hotbodies bodywork

teejay

Just ordered mine, and as some said before since there are so many they are just giving you 50% off of your set. or bogo.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I placed the order for my pal Scott and for Wilsons.

As far as I know, we now have 16 sets confirmed. He said he should know the shipping total by wednesday and he'll contact Mike. I said he could add me as a contact as well.

blam

Administrator
I placed the order for my pal Scott and for Wilsons.

As far as I know, we now have 16 sets confirmed. He said he should know the shipping total by wednesday and he'll contact Mike. I said he could add me as a contact as well.

Are they missing someone? The list in this thread has 17.

M87

I played phone tag with Rick at Hotbodies for three days but we finally connected today and I go my order in. He said if there was anyone else that missed the deal and would like to get a set he would continue to take orders tomorrow (Thursday).
I only ordered one set but he gave me 50% off and will ship with Mike.

Last edited:

majikx

I'm glad they are taking care of everyone. I have my order in now, and he will wait until end of day today to see how many sets all together they will have to ship as it will change the rates.

I will keep everyone up to date.

teejay

would anyone be interested in getting their new body work painted? I deal with 10-15 different body shops around town as well as my sponsor who did my bike, I can have a look at getting a group rate if there is some interest?

blam

Administrator
I'm glad they are taking care of everyone. I have my order in now, and he will wait until end of day today to see how many sets all together they will have to ship as it will change the rates.

I will keep everyone up to date.

I thought you were no longer in on this?

are we shipping to you again now? or are we shipping to Brian W?

Teejay:
I might be interested depending on the rate. i have a friend with a paint booth at his shop I can use so it would have to be pretty cheap.

majikx

I thought you were no longer in on this?

are we shipping to you again now? or are we shipping to Brian W?

Teejay:
I might be interested depending on the rate. i have a friend with a paint booth at his shop I can use so it would have to be pretty cheap.

I am staying in on this to ensure that everyone gets there bodywork for the cheapest they can, if it is more to ship to Edmonton then we can still ship to Calgary, if you don't want me in that's ok too, I can get mine all on my own and let you or whoever take care of it

I come to Edmonton every week and can bring the bodywork up.

Just let me know what you guys want. As I have said before, I am only trying to help, but if you want to take over the deal by all means.

blam

Administrator
I am staying in on this to ensure that everyone gets there bodywork for the cheapest they can, if it is more to ship to Edmonton then we can still ship to Calgary, if you don't want me in that's ok too, I can get mine all on my own and let you or whoever take care of it

I come to Edmonton every week and can bring the bodywork up.

Just let me know what you guys want. As I have said before, I am only trying to help, but if you want to take over the deal by all means.

no, just got confused is all. always happy to see more orders as it will reduce shipping cost.

I personally don't care where it's shipped as long as it gets to me. Obviously, shipping to Brian is a little more convenient but even if it comes to Calgary it will make its way back here if you're making the trip weekly.

with it being the off season, I'm in no rush to get anything slapped together.

edit: out of curiousity, how many sets are we at now?

at last count i think i saw 16 confirmed and a couple people jumped on after that?

how will this affect shipping? NDO does 8 sets per pallet?

Last edited:

blackhemi

would anyone be interested in getting their new body work painted? I deal with 10-15 different body shops around town as well as my sponsor who did my bike, I can have a look at getting a group rate if there is some interest?

Might be interested too depending on the rates

majikx

They are looking into shipping in January as the Christmas rates are higher, so in Jan they will get new rates for us.

blam

Administrator
any update on the shipping ?

unfortunately, the dollar dropped quite a bit since we made the order and its only going to keep going down. we should maybe try to get the shipping locked in quickly?

majikx

Hey guys, yes they are working on the shipping quote, and I would suggest that you call them and pay, they charged me 100 dollars shipping, at least and if it is less they will refund and if a tad more its not a huge deal, but at least you wont keep paying more if the stupid exchange rate drops any further.

Thanks

blam

Administrator
Hey guys, yes they are working on the shipping quote, and I would suggest that you call them and pay, they charged me 100 dollars shipping, at least and if it is less they will refund and if a tad more its not a huge deal, but at least you wont keep paying more if the stupid exchange rate drops any further.

Thanks

that's a good idea. thanks mike.