Setup/Teardown volunteering

M87

Thanks Justin and Jay.
Only one setup spot left on the 26th.
Once all the spots are filled I will stop adding names for the that day.
That doesn't that you can't show up, you can and your efforts will be recognized, it's just that I will stop posting names on here before the event.

M87

That would be great David.
I apologize if I should know this but can I have your first and last name?

M87

Thats it folks setup for round one has a full crew. Thanks to...

Volunteer 1
Brain Lam
Volunteer 2
Scott Paras
Volunteer 3
Dana Draper
Volunteer 4
Chris Meyer
Volunteer 5
Glen Gregoire
Volunteer 6
Justin Knapik
Volunteer 7
Jay DeLancey
Volunteer 8
David Phillips

You can still show up if you aren't on this list just let them know who you are.
Still lots of vacancies for Tear Down, extra work after a day of racing. I sympathize but we need the bodies to get it done on time.

M87

Thanks to those volunteering for setup!
We still have a few openings for tear down and if we can fill those it will go a lot faster for everyone.
If we don't fill those it will mean that I will wander through the pits, telling long stories that have no point to anyone who hasn't volunteered.
Save yourself by signing up now.

sbizuk

Works kinda slow for me this week. If I get off early Thursday I don't might coming down for a bit to help. Is it a problem if I come in later in the morning? Maybe closer to noon to be honest.
-Steele bizuk

blam

Administrator
Works kinda slow for me this week. If I get off early Thursday I don't might coming down for a bit to help. Is it a problem if I come in later in the morning? Maybe closer to noon to be honest.
-Steele bizuk

there wont be anyone there setting up around noon unfortunately.

M87

As Brian said there won't be anyone around for set up until 7pm Thursday but I do appreciate your interest in helping. I'm sure that later in the year there will be a spot that works.
Mike

sbizuk

Yea, that's my bad for not really looking at the time you guys plan to set up. We'll if I'm free around 7pm I don't might swinging down anyway, taking Friday off anyway to set up for the weekend, so I don't might staying late to help.
-Steele bizuk

Bongo

I'll help tear down. I have a 4 year old and have enough long, pointless stories at home.
Mitch Siepka

M87

Thanks Kent you are in.
Still three spots left in tear down but things are coming together.

M87

Thanks to Rob, Paul, and Donald.
That means the minimum for tear down is met. Anyone who would like to stick around and help would be appreciated just make sure someone writes down your name so you get credit.
For the record the tear down crew will be:
Volunteer 1
Steve Robertson
Volunteer 2
Ryan McGowan
Volunteer 3
Brian Oxtoby
Volunteer 4
Mitch Siepka
Volunteer 5
Kent Chapman
Volunteer 6
Paul Frame
Volunteer 7
Rob Schouten
Volunteer 8
Donald

the_fornicator

Yesterday was awesome! Huge turn out. Thank you everybody that came to help set up. Also, thank you, Mike, for setting this up. Not possible without you!

With 8 people and two trailers, set up and tear down might take 45'ish minutes, however, we are down to one trailer this year as our trailer sponsor has promised the second trailer to someone else for the summer.

To help you plan, it takes about 75-90 minutes to either set up or tear down with 8 people and 1 trailer.

M87

Great to hear that we had such a good turnout. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve the trailer problem?