EMRA Podium picture plaques!

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
If you finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any race class this year you are eligible to receive a fancy picture plaque.

If you want a plaque please email transfer $25 to [email protected] make the security answer "Hondapower"

Please have your money sent before October 3rd! Contact me directly if it's any later that than.

Doesn't matter if you're getting 1 plaque, or 4 plaques it's still only $25 total.
This money helps cover a portion of the large $6,000-7,000 bill for trophies and awards at the year end and eliminates plaques being made for people who don't want them. Thanks for understanding!

Please email me a 5x7 (or proportioned the same) size picture in high quality if you don't want us to pick a picture for you. If the picture you want us to use is from Anhphoto please email me the picture number and date (and link Please) and we will use that one. Alana kindly donates her pictures to be used. But from another photographer you will Have to purchase and provide it.
Thanks!

Call me if you have any questions!
780-668-2695

blam

Administrator
2560762.jpg

oh wait... I ride a honda too :(

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Hey everyone please contact me directly if you didn't make the 'deadline' of October 3rd for a plaque. The trophy company we use is good about letting me squeeze in a few after the fact but obviously I don't want to push our luck. Thanks!

780-668-2695