2010 California Trackday trip videos

jetfixer15

Another Cali trip. Me too but it's for work. I'll be outside of Palmdale next week. Funny to see the big Budweiser mosiac on the silo on I-15 since I passed it last week in Montana. Couldn't smuggle the race bike down unfortunately.

Fireman

I use Roxio creator. It has some really nice features besides the video editing software. I have also used the AVS4U video editor and it was by far my favorite.....however it, like windows movie maker seemed to be glitchy.

I will be buying a mac in the next week or so. So I may be trying new software.

Fireman

I used both. I am a distributor for GoPro cameras and this was the first opportunity I had to use the HD. It is amazingly clear. The uploaded videos just don't do justice.

emiliopeev

I used both. I am a distributor for GoPro cameras and this was the first opportunity I had to use the HD. It is amazingly clear. The uploaded videos just don't do justice.

What's the best price you can do for me on an hd? I'll be attending the school in May, it'll be cool to get some film for the weekend and then the rest on my mini season on the GP. If its a stellar price i may have 3-4 other guys i race with that may be interested as-well.

racer51

What's the best price you can do for me on an hd? I'll be attending the school in May, it'll be cool to get some film for the weekend and then the rest on my mini season on the GP. If its a stellar price i may have 3-4 other guys i race with that may be interested as-well.

Add me to the "interested" list too!