Air fence set up

Alicat

Air fence set up will take place thursday june 22 at 7pm. The air fence trailers are located at the end of the return road for the drag strip. Please be cautious and respectful of the drifters. Your help is much appreciated. Set up and tear down went well for round 1, thank you to everyone that volunteered. Lets see if we can keep that ball rolling for this weekend. Any questions call or text Allan 7808033738

M87

So the drifters will be there Thursday night and the track day starts at 8am Friday? When are people setting up in the pits?

DEFBOY35

So the drifters will be there Thursday night and the track day starts at 8am Friday? When are people setting up in the pits?
When the drifters pack it in. I'd like to suggest everybody stage up in an orderly fashion and wait for direction to help avoid chaos.

I just dropped my trailer off on the grass east of the oval as per Castrol staff who said we can stage there until the drifters are done. Currently I am one of two trailers here now. The guy said after 11pm when the drifters are done EMRA guys can set up their trailers... Of course I made an assumption and drove up this afternoon so I would not have to rush and didn't read the bulletin prior to leaving. :(

blam

Administrator
Anyone coming for air fence set up, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop at the gate and speak to the ladies and do not bypass them. Yes, waiting in line is annoying, but you need to stop and let them know you are coming in for the EMRA set up.

DO NOT SKIP THE GATE BOOTH, PLEASE.

thank you and have a pleasant evening.