2003 VFR800ABS Interceptor

Schneiderman

Asking $5000FIRM. Selling due to arthritis in my wrist
-I am the second owner of this bike. The first owner was my best friend who put about 6000km on it and then moved out of country so he sold it to me.
-Factory Honda hard bags with locks. The locks and keys are also brand new as I snapped a key off in one bag last year. I have ALL of the hardware and color matched handle covers if you'd like to remove the bags as well.
-2 Sets of Ignition Keys
-Brand new front AND rear tires. Maybe 100km on them.
-Aftermarket Sargent Seat with storage compartment. Factory seat included in the sale as well.
-Brand new chain, Brand new front AND rear sprockets.
-New grips with second pair included
-Brand new battery
-Extra tail cover included
-LED Headlight conversion with SII Company LEDS. (These include built in heat-sinks and cooling fans)
-Custom rear fender eliminator with legal lights and reflectors
-Custom windscreen. Extra windscreen included in sale
-Oil change just done. Maybe 20km on it.
-Full coolant flush done at the same time due to mileage.
-Brake fluid flushed due to mileage.
-Clutch fluid flushed due to mileage.(Clutch is VERY strong with no adjustment even needed yet)
-New Air Filter
-Brand new front wheel bearings
-Brand new front AND rear brakes
-Brand new front rotor
-Brand new aftermarket, 2-way levers. Stock levers included.
-Aftermarket heavy bar ends to reduce any hand-fatigue on the highway.
-Factory tool kit with ALL original tools. Original Factory Owner’s Manual Complete Factory Service Manual
-Valve adjustment completed
-Brand new spark plugs
-Front signal housings replaced with 2008 clear housings. Factory housings included.
-Garage stored and fully winterized every winter. Bike Cover included. Disc Lock included. Tank bag included. THIS BIKE NEEDS NOTHING BUT A RIDER!!! The tank is even full of premium, which is the ONLY fuel it has ever seen! No leaks or sweats at ALL. Loads of extra parts not listed here This was my daily rider when the weather was nice, and a mountain highway trip machine. There are literally THOUSANDS of dollars of aftermarket and OEM parts put into this bike. It has NEVER left me stranded. It has ALWAYS been meticulously maintained and serviced at Sherwood Cycle. The owners there know myself and this bike VERY well. This bike will not disappoint its new owner. I have spared no expense in repairs, maintenance, or modifications of this machine as I've needed it to get me safely home to my daughter. I could write a novel about it here, but please contact me with any questions. Also, for you fine EMRA family, if you think there's something wrong with my ad or price, PLEASE let me know. I've had this thing on Kijiji for ages without so much as an offer or someone coming to see it.
Mountains.jpg

Last edited:

electrobiker86

Hi Jason, I didn't know you had a VFR, I like those bikes seating position. I would love to own it but have 4 bikes on the go. Take 2 on trade? lol.
From a first look, uneducated perspective I would offer this valueless feedback, the price does seem high for the year. I think Argyll had a newer one for similar money last year is really all I am basing it on. Knowing you would add value to me if I were to buy it, I assess the owner as much as the machine when buying used, but the average guy on kijiji is not aware of your credentials.

Schneiderman

Hi Jason, I didn't know you had a VFR, I like those bikes seating position. I would love to own it but have 4 bikes on the go. Take 2 on trade? lol.
From a first look, uneducated perspective I would offer this valueless feedback, the price does seem high for the year. I think Argyll had a newer one for similar money last year is really all I am basing it on. Knowing you would add value to me if I were to buy it, I assess the owner as much as the machine when buying used, but the average guy on kijiji is not aware of your credentials.

Hey David. Thanks for the interest! Yeah, I saw the one at Argyll, but it didn't have the factory Honda Hard bags with it. I also went and personally saw that bike and it was trashed. Very hacked together repairs, and it looked to me like it had bounced of the tarmac MORE than once! Unfortunately, unless it's a Stateline or Fury, or a Convertible Roadster, trades for cash are all that will be considered! If you'd like to discuss a payment option, or a storage over the winter option, let me know! It's sitting in its storage garage now anyway!

Schneiderman

Alright EMRA folks, PRICE DROP. I've bought my Roadster now and the bike show is coming so this has GOT to go! $5000 firm with EVERYTHING! Hell, I'd even trailer it to its new home if that's required!