2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
As always the EMRA will have a double wide booth at the Edmonton Motorcycle Show! It is the single biggest promotional weekend for the club. We get a great opportunity to capture a target audience and expose them to our awesome sport. Volunteers will be needed to hand out posters and spread the good word to anybody interested in racing, spectating or volunteering.

We will have a new look to the booth and some cool new displays, as well as the usual race school give away. So even if you don't have the time to volunteer at the booth stop by the show and check it out. Tell all your friends, and grab a 2018 poster to hang on the fridge.

We will need volunteers to help staff the booth during the show, if you volunteer you will get a free pass to the show for the day, so you can check out the rest of the show before or after your shift without having to pay admission.

We will need 2 to 3 volunteers for the following time slots:

Friday January 12, Noon till 5 PM.
Tricia Reese
Ian Wall

Friday January 12, 5 PM till 9 PM.
Tricia Reese
Ian Wall

Saturday January 13, 10 AM to 3 PM.
Shane Fraser
GrahamL

Saturday January 13, 3 PM to 8 PM.
Brian Lam

Sunday January 14, 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
Brian Worsdall

Sunday January 14, 1:30 PM to 5 PM -plus tear down and loading
Neil Carlson
Jon Bullee
Owen Baba

Last edited:

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Maybes don't help me very much guys, it seems the bike show is clamping down on free loaders so they don't give out very many passes. I need to know for sure times so I can let the bike show folks know when to let you in for free. If you show up on the wrong time you won't get in for free.

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Saturday 3:00pm or Sunday 10:00am works for me. Just put me down for whatever needs to be filled.

G.NYUS

I can do Saturday the 13th from 3-8 with Brian, or I could do Sunday morning with that other Brian.

Last edited:

411ninja

We will need 2 to 3 volunteers for the following time slots:

Friday January 12, Noon till 5 PM.
Tricia Reese
Ian Wall
Jason Schneider

Friday January 12, 5 PM till 9 PM.
Tricia Reese
Ian Wall
Jason Schneider
Shane Fraser

Saturday January 13, 10 AM to 3 PM.
Shane Fraser
GrahamL
Tricia Reese (in and out)

Saturday January 13, 3 PM to 8 PM.
Brian Lam
Adam Boven
Eric Russnak

Sunday January 14, 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
Brian Worsdall
Glenn Gregoire
Tricia Reese (in and out)

Sunday January 14, 1:30 PM to 5 PM -plus tear down and loading
Neil Carlson
Jon Bullee
Owen Baba

Last edited:

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Everyone that volunteered, please be sure to check your email. You should have got an email containing lots of useful information in regards to the EMRA booth at the bike show. Be sure to check it out and get yourself up to speed.