Engine parts, gear and misc stuff for sale (Bazzaz, velocity stacks, gloves, tires)

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I have Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system (just like a Power Commander V) for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it after round 2/3 double header, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week ago before round 4. So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $400 for it shipped and i'll sell it for $325. SOLD

Adjustable Arashi rearsets for a CBR as well. Left side footpeg (uses stock shift linkage) and then right side with brake pedal. These are spares i hopefully won't need anymore. $70 for the set. SOLD

Dunlop GPA-Pro DOT (120) front tire - Under 30 laps - $30 SOLD

BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $150

Texting me is best 780-668-2695

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
BUMP and adding...

Evotech rear axle sliders for Honda CBR 600RR - rashed but still will work fine and these will protect your swingarm in a crash! $20

Renthal front sprocket 520 pitch, 16 tooth for the same bike - $10

Canadian Tire yellow style bike stands front and rear $30

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Bump - Adding a brand new set of Pro-Fibre bodywork complete with gel coat and ready for paint. 2013+ style, will fit on all years.
Paid $1000 shipped for it. Will sell for $800 OBO.

Also adding power commander V for the 2007+ CBR 600RR bikes. $225 SOLD

And a Yoshumura full exhaust with a bit of a dent to the pipe. Internals still look good though. $375

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Bump - Adding the following:

Yoyodyne slipper clutch for 2007+ CBR 600RR for sale, will include a set of friction plates and steels in good shape.
$600

2007+ CBR 600RR Factory pro Shift star $180 - new in box

Price drop on the bodywork - will take $750