What to do with surplus Rim and parts

Chris Riege

I've been tasked with selling (getting rid of) my late uncle's assortment of race bikes, parts, and trailers. He built a number of SV-650 race bikes and also raced out of Gimili MB.

Not sure if there is value in a lot of the parts, for example I now have an assortment of 14 rims (front/rear) in various states of rubber (from new to none). Some with rotors, some with sprockets, some with none.

The time will soon come when I pop the batteries back into the two SV-650's and his SV-996 and try to sell them.

Any thoughts on
1) is there any value to the misc. parts and
2) where would the best place to post them be?

Thanks for any advice.
Chris

blam

Administrator
you could trey the classifieds on the forum

there are a few SVs in the club still.

otherwise, maybe kijiji or facebook groups.

macbayne

SV forums and WERA classifieds will eat those up in no time. Check the part number on ronayers.com and Google it to see interchangeability with other makes/models/years. You are sitting on a lot of sought-after parts.

John Hurson

I've been tasked with selling (getting rid of) my late uncle's assortment of race bikes, parts, and trailers. He built a number of SV-650 race bikes and also raced out of Gimili MB.

Not sure if there is value in a lot of the parts, for example I now have an assortment of 14 rims (front/rear) in various states of rubber (from new to none). Some with rotors, some with sprockets, some with none.

The time will soon come when I pop the batteries back into the two SV-650's and his SV-996 and try to sell them.

Any thoughts on
1) is there any value to the misc. parts and
2) where would the best place to post them be?

Thanks for any advice.
Chris
You can get rid of them by listing down on auto body part suppliers or seller online store. These stores are basically multi-vendor stores where you can also sell your own automobiles, body parts, tires, etc. So go there and get it done or keep them to use when needed in vehicle breakdown situations!